• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Newest pickups. 59E3DD34-558E-4949-9ED6-CA14D2C0238E.jpeg

man Purps and pines and I’m good for the year. Very happy with this second half of the year. That first half had me on E

Can't picture the color blocking on the black, white, and yellow pair. I was thinking maybe like a Black Toe but with yellow in lieu of red, but the yellow being on the collar doesn't jive with that. We'll see. But that color combo, mixed with them possibly being limited, means they'll fly. I'm personally not that into black, white, and yellow, I a pair or two already with that combo, so I'm not sure if I'll ultimately go after them. But good color blocking can alleviate a lot of issues. As for the other, Black Toe w/ gray collar, while I'll continue to wish for a Black Toe w/ Black Tongue, I'm not really feeling these. The leather does look good though (the natural looking edges look nice). But they're limited and have an Off-Whiteish aesthetic, so they'll fly regardless.

Keep them clean. All this beat up kick bull**** needs to end.

It depends on the shoe IMO, 1s look fantastic worn/scratched/scuffed “beat” but I let that happen naturally... other Jordan models not so much, any of them full leather upper benefits from aging and creasing again IMO

Back
Top Bottom