Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shoepalace
Screenshot_20180903-235516_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dude if I can't cop the pine greens or royal purps cuz they limited ill be super salty.
FB_IMG_1535995389811.jpg

What are those^? Kinda cool. But lools like it was supposed to be a PE BT... Wth lol ... Trolls

Check out that swoosh and wings logo tho...

havent been in here in a min...boy i tell ya they doing the most with 1s these days. still my fav model but had to take a huge fall back once i got the shadows....the granddaddy ogs are fire tho

ps....am i the only one who feels a certain type of love/hate with the 1s lately and the glitter issue? it sucks being the ultimate model yet knowing deep down all the black parts will be flooded with that mess in a year..my royals held strong but recently they are going off with it...of course the ones before them been had it but it sucks...shadows up next ...its a damn shame i paid 172 after tax for all of em and they are doing this. i dont care what anybody says they will look stupid in 5 or 10 years from now. when you wipe the black parts alot to get it off it turns it kinda ashy black after so many times. a company with resources and money like that should be ashamed selling us a product thats got some serious issues...ive seen 600 SBB chilling in shops that look like the 72-10s wtf

Last edited:
havent been in here in a min...boy i tell ya they doing the most with 1s these days. still my fav model but had to take a huge fall back once i got the shadows....the granddaddy ogs are fire tho

ps....am i the only one who feels a certain type of love/hate with the 1s lately and the glitter issue? it sucks being the ultimate model yet knowing deep down all the black parts will be flooded with that mess in a year..my royals held strong but recently they are going off with it...of course the ones before them been had it but it sucks...shadows up next ...its a damn shame i paid 172 after tax for all of em and they are doing this. i dont care what anybody says they will look stupid in 5 or 10 years from now. when you wipe the black parts alot to get it off it turns it kinda ashy black after so many times. a company with resources and money like that should be ashamed selling us a product thats got some serious issues...ive seen 600 SBB chilling in shops that look like the 72-10s wtf

I tweeted them about it and they offer me a full refund for my breds lol

When all this started I called nike and they gave me a personal number for a guy who worked at JB. We spoke and he said he'd refund me also and wanted me to mail them all in to be checked out...I couldn't do it tho...seeing my banned 1s gone forever was too much lol

upload_2018-9-4_8-52-40.png

Noticed the surface of the leather (or "leather) on the swoosh of my '94s is starting to peel a bit. If anyone has any insights on what a good way to seal this down without leaving a glossy finish, I'm all ears. Thanks.

When all this started I called nike and they gave me a personal number for a guy who worked at JB. We spoke and he said he'd refund me also and wanted me to mail them all in to be checked out...I couldn't do it tho...seeing my banned 1s gone forever was too much lol

They 100% know this is an issue. If any of you have ever worked in supply chain management for a company that is involved in large scale production of products, you understand how hard it is to find and negotiate contracts for replacement suppliers for materials. I guarantee you the big wigs at Nike/JB looked at this issue and wrote it off as it only happens to product that has LONG since left the shelf. For them to find new materials that don’t have this issue and then find new suppliers to provide said materials (on the large scale production levels Nike/JB operates on) would take a sizable investment from Nike/JB so until they feel like the issue is negatively affecting their sales will they actually try and address this issue. I mean look at all the people on NT who have had this issue but still have their SNKRS app open on release day, ready to cop the next OG 1 release.

EDIT: Spelling

Last edited:
They 100% know this is an issue. If any of you have ever worked in supply chain management for a company that is involved in large scale production of products, you understand how hard it is to find and negotiate contracts for replacement suppliers for materials. I guarantee you the big wigs at Nike/JB look at this issue and wrote it off as it only happens to product that has LONG since left the shelf. For them to find new materials that don’t have this issue and then find new suppliers to provide said materials (on the large scale production levels Nike/JB operates on) would take a sizable investment from Nike/JB so until they feel like the issue is negatively affecting their sales will they actually try and address this issue. I mean look at all the people on NT who have had this issue but still have their SNKRS app open on release say, ready to cop the next OG 1 release.

For those complaining about glitter you can put Obenaufs on your 1's. I did it to all my 1s and it makes the leather super soft and offers a layer of protection on them even though it kinda dulls the color just a shade. Also dont do it if your 1 has the same leather as the SBBs like the recent Breds Royals Bred Toes and Shadows as it will stain the leather.

Royals are presently $120 shipped after coupon on Eastbay. I got mine for ~$100 on eBay after coupon - and that seems about right. But sharing because people mentioned they've been looking for a decent price.

I wipe mine with a damp cloth using only water. ...it takes the top layer of glitter off but it's still there pretty heavy. Nothing I can do. Emo as hell sorry aj1 thread.

Picked up a pair of RSBB from urban necessities last week for a pretty decent price.

I swapped the laces out for whites and instantly swapped them back to black laces. Pretty wild shoe on foot and I feel the black laces add to that.

Back
Top Bottom