Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah I'm glad I'm on the way out from sneakers if anyone says these are fire you are flatout lying to yourself or you're just that brainwashed. There is nothing redeemable about this ish right here. I'm mad they got the neutral gray upper ankle part.
FB_IMG_1535995389811.jpg
I like these. It's like a vintage Top 2.

... is this a real thought

like, why would you ever do that

it's the entire point of the shoe to look worn (unless you're just really fond of piss yellow or something??)

this actually reminds me of the dudes in the tech fleece thread who would buy their pants 2+ sizes up cause they were scared of the skinny/slim look (i.e. "oh man, what if people think i'm gay?!" or some other dumb s*** like that), even though it's the intended fit

like, if they didn't want skinny/slim sweats, then they could've just bought non-skinny/slim sweats

but then they wouldn't be wearing what's "cool" or "in" (god forbid!), so they couldn't be having any of that at all, no siree

youre half correct. theres nothing wrong wit changing up the kicks from how they originally were. thats why theres something called customizing. just cause a shoe came out 1 way, doesnt mean theres something wrong wit customizing and changing it up.

tons of people bought the white levi 4s to customize because all white is literally like the perfect base for a customization. lotta people acetone their foams to repaint and turn em a diff colorway. nike/jb didnt release those kicks for that intended purpose. but people get creative and i think its awesome when they do. so imo theres nothing wrong wit homeboy wanting to take those scuffs off.

btw, i go to the tailor alot. because often i see jeans that i really like but theyre too baggy and/or not the exact fit for me. and theres no skinny/slim version of those jeans for sale. theyre meant to be worn loose and baggy. so i cop em, go to the tailor and have him hem and taper them to fit me perfectly. now i have those jeans in skinny style and they look and fit great.

Yeah I'm glad I'm on the way out from sneakers if anyone says these are fire you are flatout lying to yourself or you're just that brainwashed. There is nothing redeemable about this ish right here. I'm mad they got the neutral gray upper ankle part.
FB_IMG_1535995389811.jpg
I'm with you. These are not the move at all in my opinion. I've seen that these might be a collab with Clot. Either way, people will lose their damn mind over them because they're limited and/or some type of collab. Though I've dreamed of a Black Toe w/ Black Tongue, I've never asked for this, and that collar is so wack IMO.

the last nike air branding 1 to drop at champs were the jeters. champs is whackkkkk

FB_IMG_1535995389811.jpg
UN/LA? union los angeles?

FB_IMG_1535995389811.jpg

Man don’t even say neutral grey I’m tired of getting disappointed they haven’t happened

Someone in the Purps thread said those are urban account only. Greens are on the FTL and FTA calendars...nothing on the Purps. That would suck

Back
Top Bottom