Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hope everyone is enjoying Labor Day weekend.

765E11DC-A3B8-4EFC-8032-F3A28DD3F2E1.jpeg
These are so dope man

Agree-and I refuse to pay resell on em.
Same. I was hoping for two pairs. Got 0. Can’t justify the resale prices right now. If they come down to 300, I may bite the bullet and grab one pair. I am hoping for a snkrs restock but don’t think that will happen.

Didn’t realize the alternate lace tips match the color. I wonder if the the other 3 colors were the same.

Yeah, it's a thicker plastic lace-tip, and would be interesting indeed to see others chime in on other CWs. I only have the orange pair...

I missed out,struck out, etc on a shoe that almost nobody wanted, and most are only out to flip.
I guess I’m getting too old for this nonsense, I’m really turned off to shoes now.
yea, the resale bug is ugly when you get bit; but at least it's not every cop; because imagine having to pay resale on the recent gr releases

I missed out,struck out, etc on a shoe that almost nobody wanted, and most are only out to flip.
I guess I’m getting too old for this nonsense, I’m really turned off to shoes now.

Look on the bright side. At least it's not like this for every single release like it was in 2012-2013. That was the worst time to be into sneakers IMO. Plus back then, resell for the Nigels would have been like $1500 right off the bat.

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on some 1's on Stadium Goods. Black/white $255 isn't bad imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom