Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
am i the only one not impressed when famous ppl do this? imo mike (rich da guad), bull, and one legged lister, are the ilk of youshoers i don't mind seeing with grails.......but famous ppl taking pics, especially when they received them as a gift i can't respect those as grails, those were not damn near impossible for you to cop

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
That collection is from a old YouTuber who use to do pick up videos, not Don C the "designer"

YouTuber/owner of the collection above

Last edited:
20180727_160434.jpg

Definitely not impressive, but we can still enjoy the pic. It's not every day you see the Rust Pinks.

But you're right. The worst imo is MJ's son, trying to stunt. Like, of course you have the shoes, he's your damn dad!
naw i liked the pic, but come on don c that caption's a slap in the face; grails? the frag is the oldest shoe

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
That collection is from a old YouTuber who use to do pick up videos, not Don C the "designer"
edit:
i would have to watch his videos, i'm not though; so dope pic, now the issue is whether he is comparable to my mans rich mike; because the tony d's, qias, dammdee's all seem like actors

Last edited:
naw i liked the pic, but come on don c that caption's a slap in the face; grails? the frag is the oldest shoe

edit:
i would have to watch his videos, i'm not though; so dope pic, now the issue is whether he is comparable to my mans rich mike; because the tony d's, qias, dammdee's all seem like actors

What’s funny is that DJ Delz is actually a professional actor (I.e. when he was on Chappelle’s Show) but his reviews are actually really honest (and are a lot more genuine than idiots like Qias or Damndee), same with Mike Rich and Nightwing. You can tell all three of these guys care about the shoes more than whatever YouTube fame they’re getting.

What’s funny is that DJ Delz is actually a professional actor (I.e. when he was on Chappelle’s Show) but his reviews are actually really honest (and are a lot more genuine than idiots like Qias or Damndee), same with Mike Rich and Nightwing. You can tell all three of these guys care about the shoes more than whatever YouTube fame they’re getting.
fudge nightwing
dude depresses me, makes me miss college; nothing like hoopin on the hardwood courts man

I hooped at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion once. Dribbling on that court, looking up to see 11 banners, was an amazing experience.
ok i just read my post, i wish i could have gotten to scrimmage in the walk on practice umd has at xfinity center, i only hopped in the crc (gym)

Seems like I might be in the minority, but I'm feeling the ROTY 1s. Love the color blocking, and the materials LOOK good (we'll see the reality). The loose ankle supports and leather tongue tab are all cool aesthetics that fit with this pair. Hopefully they're a breeze to obtain, but based on the narrative they're based on, and having the info on the supports, if JB slaps the whole "limited" thing on these, the hype will rise I'm sure.

Anyone have any info when the AJ1 documentary ”Unbanned” is supposed to drop and where? It was supposed to release online July 13th, no sign of it anywhere... Was really looking forward to it. |l

Seems like I might be in the minority, but I'm feeling the ROTY 1s. Love the color blocking, and the materials LOOK good (we'll see the reality). The loose ankle supports and leather tongue tab are all cool aesthetics that fit with this pair. Hopefully they're a breeze to obtain, but based on the narrative they're based on, and having the info on the supports, if JB slaps the whole "limited" thing on these, the hype will rise I'm sure.
I like ‘em. I think probably even more so once the fall vibe is in full effect.

Nah at least 90% on here will take the turn weeks before release, and will end up being one of the hottest 1s of the year. Seen it a thousand times :smh:

The moment IG fit pics start poppin up is the moment the turn starts happening. Pass on all levels for me though.

Back
Top Bottom