Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Orange Gatorade on Shoe Palace for $35 shipped. Couldn’t pass it up. Use code: 65J

Edit: SOLD OUT

8773AC74-9165-47E9-88B2-ED67BA6C70E0.png

8773AC74-9165-47E9-88B2-ED67BA6C70E0.png
my bad g; i went full
giphy.webp

on shoepalace; carted, went and shopped hydros, added second pair; only 69 buck, BRUH 69 bucks for the double, removed one, because i didn't want the extra just to bs n customize, so no need to be greedy; then i proceeded out the door; and because 65j sounds like a random retailmenot it surely won't work but
promac promac
puyMvHz.gif

clutch on the deep disco bro

Last edited:

85s with a thinner swoosh. :pimp:
2015 retro looks like it.

Looks more like a 1994 swoosh. @jordanhead718212 someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there were variations with stuff like swoosh shape depending on where they were made. I think some were made in Korea (made in Korea are usually the most coveted for nike/jordan) and some made in China. Again I may be mistaken, but it was also the 1980s and this was the first time they were producing Jordan 1s so there are bound to be discrepancies.

And now I own a pair of bright *** orange Js that I will probably never wear... at least Halloween is coming up...
they were 34 dollars, you can customize them, and boom take some shine off that joint; i think just throwing the green laces in, maybe find some chocolate laces, that will be enough to contrast; but i'm heavily contemplating at least painting the check black

That’s cool. Just can’t help but think they’re only going to deteriorate even further. I’d be interested in preservation techniques. And obviously no one will be wearing them without further decay.

anybody recall any dope orange peel customs, link the images, 35 bucks got me feeling frisky with the alterations; but would like to see any variant

that full 85 set is insane. I wish i had any of those. The modern retros are fine though.

Back
Top Bottom