• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Eagerly awaiting anyone that gets shipping from the shoe palace jig

Welp, got the refund notification from SP for the $40 Wool 3s.

Dear Customer, We apologize, but we needed to cancel this order and refund the order amount. The product was on back order that has been cancelled from the vendor . We are sorry for the inconvenience. Warm Regards
Oh well, was worth the shot

air-jordan-1-ginger-roy-555088-700-3.jpg

air-jordan-1-ginger-roy-555088-700-1.jpg

air-jordan-1-ginger-roy-555088-700-7.jpg

air-jordan-1-ginger-roy-555088-700-5.jpg

air-jordan-1-ginger-roy-555088-700-8.jpg

air-jordan-1-ginger-roy-555088-700-10.jpg

air-jordan-1-ginger-roy-555088-700-9.jpg

air-jordan-1-ginger-roy-555088-700-4.jpg
I'm all the way in on these, and want to see on foot pics now. I've said it before, but the crappy thing is that if these are deemed to have "SBB quality" leather on the sail portions, and the suede/nubuck is good, on top of them being in memory of his ROTY acceptance, these are gonna be a chore to grab.

On a related note, based on the fact that JB produces shoes all the time, I'd be surprised/shocked if they only used that exact batch of sail leather that they used on the SBB only on the SBBs (though many think and talk as if that's the case).

Dear Customer, We apologize, but we needed to cancel this order and refund the order amount. The product was on back order that has been cancelled from the vendor . We are sorry for the inconvenience. Warm Regards

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Sorry to hear that, I plan on getting my email shortly :smh:

Can you email customer service? I wonder if they’ll send out a coupon promo code.

Shoe palace is not known for great customer service imo
I remember talking to a rep about when my order would ship last year
Dude kept telling me it was back ordered and they will receive shipment very shortly and guaranteed me it would ship
Waited almost 3 weeks
Called the dude one last time he said the same thing it would ship shortly
Right after I hung up few min later I got a cancellation email

Anything on the orange 1s yet?

No joke, kinda surprised we’ve never seen a JB/Hanes collab... Or a Ballpark cw retro.

Agreed, I'd be down for a Ballpark CW no matter how corny it would come out. But I bet you Nike would get all territorial. Like they did when Federer got all butthurt about not being able to use his initials for UniQlo.

Agreed, I'd be down for a Ballpark CW no matter how corny it would come out. But I bet you Nike would get all territorial. Like they did when Federer got all butthurt about not being able to use his initials for UniQlo.

Yeah, it would probably have to be an official collab similar to Gatorade or something except simply the Ballpark colors (I suppose they could have Ballpark branding in the insole). Would be cool if the shoes also came plastic vacuum wrapped like hot dogs as well. I’m wondering what model they would use though...

Not yet.
Getting warmer.
Now, it's official -- it's not really summer until you have your Ball Park.
They plump when you cook 'em.
hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom