Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The factory must've stepped the security up recently, these last 2-3 joints are hitting the internet looking like a whip ran over them :lol:

I think the colorway is alright.

Didn't like the white laces in the all stars at first.
Still don't.

White laces on them look pretty fresh in real life. I rocked the shoe with black laces for about a year, now I've switched it up to white.

Mike Rich IG post made me change my mind about them white laces... Whewww!!!
20180730_233503.jpg

Glad to see the Chameleons getting some love.....

On another note, just seen this on IG.....

:sick:

What would yall do????? Hahahaha

Glad to see the Chameleons getting some love.....

On another note, just seen this on IG.....

:sick:

What would yall do????? Hahahaha

Nothing because:

1. Who gives a ****

2. Only people who really care about are usually don't wear their shoes or are apart of the younger generation

3. It's kind of endearing that she would want to wear my shoes

4. It's not that serious

Not a huge fan of the Nike check on the SI but overall I like them way more than the ROY pair. Just waiting see what the writing on the back of the lace tabs is going to say

Nothing because:

1. Who gives a ****

2. Only people who really care about are usually don't wear their shoes or are apart of the younger generation

3. It's kind of endearing that she would want to wear my shoes

4. It's not that serious

1. people who care about/take care of their kicks.
2. i wear my kicks, and i still care about somebody comming and violating like that. thats not normal wear and tear. theres blatant bad intentions.
3. this makes me think youre just trolling, or youve never had a gf. thats the only way you let her slide cause replacing her is would be difficult. otherwise you deal with her, cut her, and find you a chick who wont mess up your kicks, cut up and throw chlorox on your clothes, and burn yo crib down everytime she gets upset with you.
4. yea it is. that right there is a chick who knew it would hurt her bf if she messed with his kicks, and she hit him where it hurt. you dont let people do that. dont be a simp.

Last edited:
To each his or her own, but for me those SIs are not the move. JB is doing too much, IMO, with the striped and outlined swoosh. It doesn't matter how limited they might be, the "quality" of the leather, or what "thought provoking" quote they may or may not put on the inside of the ankle supports. The ROTY has me because it's relatively simple, just using wheat in place of red on the super classic Chicago color blocking (but with black on the outsole instead of the color as the only blocking difference), and I think the entire overlay being suede/nubuck, as opposed to just the heel and swoosh as was the case with the BHITG pack, is the dope/right way to do it if you're gonna do it.

Back
Top Bottom