Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'll never obtain the original SBBs so these will do... :tongue:
IMG_0028.JPG

Since JB is approving just about any theme related to the man, why not release a kick based on MJ's favorite cigar? I'd be down for a Cohiba 1s with brown tones and a red wings logo

You must like em lol I don't think the aged look would look good with the white and black parts. It's too much white so it looks off. I love the Chicago color blocking but it has to be bold colors in that style forreal. Red, blue, Orange, purple, teal, green, etc the khaki , wheat, brown colors don't look right in that style.
ROTYs dont have that stark white that chicagos and game royals have tho....its that tumbled sail which go with the tan alot more. it's not bad, but at the same time its not all that good.

so creases don't really bother me but but I just got a pair of Satin SBBs... anyone have a pic of creased Satin 1s?

Do you still want a pic? I can take one tonight if I remember. For me they pretty much just crease where the bottom of the laces and toe-box meets, on both shoes. Some days it's more pronounced than others.

It bugs me a little because I dislike creases, but it's not as bad as I worried.

What’s sizing like for these?

1.5 size difference.

So, a size 9 Men's would be a size 10.5 Women's.

Some people say women's shoes are more narrow, but these are pretty identical to the men's pairs. The only difference, and it's a positive, is that the tongue padding is really soft/comfortable. It's pretty awesome!

am i the only one not impressed when famous ppl do this? imo mike (rich da guad), bull, and one legged lister, are the ilk of youshoers i don't mind seeing with grails.......but famous ppl taking pics, especially when they received them as a gift i can't respect those as grails, those were not damn near impossible for you to cop

Definitely not impressive, but we can still enjoy the pic. It's not every day you see the Rust Pinks.

But you're right. The worst imo is MJ's son, trying to stunt. Like, of course you have the shoes, he's your damn dad!

i used to run red laces on those, but found that i didn't wear them as much....someone on here said something along the lines of "red laces are only for clown shoes" and i couldnt unsee.

i switched to white and havent looked back....i wear them alot more now lol
Ya I tried the navy laces on the metallic navy's and switched back after one wear. They didn't look bad but the white ones just scream vintage ball shoe. And especially with these reds – it's the closest we'll get to MJ's OG Air Ships.

Back
Top Bottom