Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i need real feedback; want to get some black tongue black toes; best base shoe is?
just my thoughts
bred toe- a painted white toe box would need maintenance
black toe- cheapest pair are 2013's but i want comfort, so which year is softest
black toe vs bred toe- is there a definitive most comfortable shoe between the 3?

Get the real thing.

270$ later
20180714_150402.jpg

yeah theyre just as comfortable

but the cost of the black toes, donor shoe for black tongues (likely trip blacks), then subsequent tongue swap def wont be light on your wallet

I'd go bred toe conversion. Need good attention to detail though to properly paint the toe box perforations.
i wasn't doing the job myself

I’m sure 2016 black toes are just as comfortable as red toes? Why wouldn’t they be?
feel like the lastest models are more comfortable......basically chasing shadows comfort

yeah theyre just as comfortable

but the cost of the black toes, donor shoe for black tongues (likely trip blacks), then subsequent tongue swap def wont be light on your wallet
because i already have the trips black and they aren't that comfortable; was hoping between the bred and bt one would be better; but if that's the case bred toes route

Last edited:
Call me crazy I actually like the legacy 312s certain colorways

they real nice

I really like the medicine ball colorway but I’m off bulky sneaks

they look better than any hybrid jordan ever made

they’re just a more old school athletic approach to the yeezy 1 to me and more wearable

Chicago’s = the absolute best - unless lol
Original form answers differ even still not by much, these things use to matter once upon a time... clearly that’s over... thinking about a cw is insane but it’s the norm to every new age blood who’s in the game because it’s the AJ 1... it’s what it is going any deeper is endless rhetoric of irrelevance

Chicago’s = the absolute best - unless lol
Original form answers differ even still not by much, these things use to matter once upon a time... clearly that’s over... thinking about a cw is insane but it’s the norm to every new age blood who’s in the game because it’s the AJ 1... it’s what it is going any deeper is endless rhetoric of irrelevance

Huh?

I've read this post like 3 times and can't find one coherent thought in it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom