Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Idk how your guys feet are but these gold toes fit just like all my other 1’s and feel just like them. Only thing different is they sound funny when you step in them.

Idk how your guys feet are but these gold toes fit just like all my other 1’s and feel just like them. Only thing different is they sound funny when you step in them.

Oh no, they do squeak? Might be saving money then

Scored 2 of the camo 1s at the clearance store yesterday for $70 each. First pair of 1s and loving em. #bootlegshadows :smile:

20180217_143321.jpg

One of my local FTLs put out the GS Bred Toes early. It’s definitely a cool shoe, but the aging man in me tells me I gotta pass. No need to own these if you have breds, chis, black toes, AND SBBs. Nice consolation if you’re missing most of those and don’t care about the true history of the J1 though.

B95D850E-B412-47D9-A4A9-E9FD46F41641.jpeg

One of my local FTLs put out the GS Bred Toes early. It’s definitely a cool shoe, but the aging man in me tells me I gotta pass. No need to own these if you have breds, chis, black toes, AND SBBs. Nice consolation if you’re missing most of those and don’t care about the true history of the J1 though.

I’m like a huge 1s fan and I’m passing on these. I do have all the ones you mentioned.

Not quite. That frag stamp looks a little big too.

Attachments

• 4DD860F3-2C99-426B-8BA6-B3B7146D1096.jpeg
    4DD860F3-2C99-426B-8BA6-B3B7146D1096.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 40
Are you sending them back for a refund since you don’t need them?

:lol:
Nah I moved them

Which footlocker?

After looking at all the threads. And pic I must be the only one that laces my jordon 1 under not over. To me that’s the old school way

Tongue in on everything. Tongue out looks so bad, especially when people stop the lacing 3 eyelets down and pop the tongues out. It looks disgusting.

IMG_2918.jpg

I feel you on that. The reason I started wearing tongue out was because I'm a bigger dude. Bigger dudes get bigger pants and that means the leg opening is usually pretty humongous. So I end up covering the whole shoe. With sleek high tops like 1s that just kills the whole look for me. Until I started seeing tailors and getting my pants hemmed and tapered so now my kicks can show off way more. I hate that loose style too. It's so wack and the tongue just goes everywhere.

After looking at all the threads. And pic I must be the only one that laces my jordon 1 under not over. To me that’s the old school way

Haha yeah I usually them that way because I've always felt like it makes the shoe a lil more loose.

i vote in

i also suggest to relace and not use the tongue loop

Hmm havent done that and in years. I'll try it out. Might end up relacing my whole collection after that lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom