Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was feeling ****** I didn't cop the cements earlier today, my friend come over with a pair he got from Footlocker and wow quality was not good... I'm feeling kind of better now that I passed to cop Bred toes LOL

Last edited:
decided to un ds these super quick for movie night with the fiance

Attachments

• 2E2E4842-A36D-4F62-AC64-B8B91A7FF9BF.jpeg
    2E2E4842-A36D-4F62-AC64-B8B91A7FF9BF.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 70
Love my gold toes but these a fire. No need to talk about something that was over a month away and the gold toes were dropping

I picked up the complex con 1s (top 3 gold toe) today too. Once I got those there was no need for the GR joints that dropped yesterday

They’re completely different. Why not keep both?
Well for me the difference is what makes me wanna get rid of em. My favorite J's are the 11's and 1's, so I love Patent leather and the shoes are absolutely stunning don't get me wrong. Just I really wish they were regular materials. Been rocking my ones ALOT lately, and I know I can't rock these much because the moment they inevitably crease, I may hate them lol.

I wore my gold toes most of yesterday very uncomfortable shoe anybody that says otherwise is lying to their self

i thought i'd be ok since i don't really like patent leather but seeing all these gold toes pickups is making me extra salty, may have to pick up some black yin/yangs to make a custom pair
I wore my gold toes most of yesterday very uncomfortable shoe anybody that says otherwise is lying to their self

Do you have any after pics of the shoes?

Anybody who planning to wear gold toes I recommend buying some sneaker shields before wearing because creasing will happen within the few steps you take already got some mean creases on the left shoe but they do fit snugger than normal

Back
Top Bottom