• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quick question guys

I ordered the Celtic 1s off of kixsquare on 1/26 and they still haven't shipped and dude has been unresponsive. Should I wait a little more or just open a dispute?

04181F71-865A-4414-B298-5A3110DA682F.jpeg

b/red toes dope. gold toes will be held for trade bait down the line

Gold Toes will surely be worn on:

-my birthday
- friend's bachelor party in New Orleans
-New Year's, if they're not too creased

Anybody who planning to wear gold toes I recommend buying some sneaker shields before wearing because creasing will happen within the few steps you take already got some mean creases on the left shoe but they do fit snugger than normal

Need pics... shoes crease. Leather 1s crease like crazy as well. Does that keep you guys from those?

Man I know April is right around the corner and as much as I want remastered shadows I desperately need another pair of 09’s :frown:

Quick question guys

I ordered the Celtic 1s off of kixsquare on 1/26 and they still haven't shipped and dude has been unresponsive. Should I wait a little more or just open a dispute?

I’ve had to file a PayPal claim with them two years back. Paid - no shoes shipped - played dumb and kept writing that shoes were on the way - then shoes were not shipped but in fact “lost”. Offered me a discount on future purchase. Never used that discount - steer clear.

I’ve had to file a PayPal claim with them two years back. Paid - no shoes shipped - played dumb and kept writing that shoes were on the way - then shoes were not shipped but in fact “lost”. Offered me a discount on future purchase. Never used that discount - steer clear.

Yeah, the package is definitely not lost. Were you able to get your money back ?

EDIT:
On another note seeing people say the Gold Toes run small is truly disappointing & disheartening.

Yeah, the package is definitely not lost. Were you able to get your money back ?

EDIT:
On another note seeing people say the Gold Toes run small is truly disappointing & disheartening.

Not so much that they run small but that the shoe is all patent...break-in is literally a pain.

EDIT:

When I wrote lost - I meant they admitted that they did did not ship my shoes - because they - kixsqaured - somehow lost them.

Yes - I got my money back from PayPal because the tracking number they send me was not active.

Back
Top Bottom