• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
28151025_754628398059530_4385767169539964928_n.jpg

I seen the bred toes in a store a couple days ago while wearing my shatter backboards, they are nice but not as soft as the shattered backboards. Just the toe and the side panel is soft and Tumble. the rest of the sneakers has regular leather

I seen the bred toes in a store a couple days ago while wearing my shatter backboards, they are nice but not as soft as the shattered backboards. Just the toe and the side panel is soft and Tumble. the rest of the sneakers has regular leather
Works for me the Color way is dope. And if anyone said to me let me see how soft the leather is I would just kick him in the mouth as he was Molesting my shoe

Not looking forward to having to go through StockX for the gold toe. Nothing against them cause I’ve gone through them in the past, but I’d prefer local without the wait and slim chance of something going wrong

I've been noticing the prices for the gold toes been creeping up on stockx last time I checked this morning it was 280 for my size

Same for the sbb's though. Only the toe box and the side panels have nice leather. The black leather is crap. Sooo no difference b/t the two other than the colorway.

I have honestly worn my previous version BC3s as daily shoes for weeks and besides some paint cracking they are fine. I'd be ok if these are similar.

Been getting back into sketching and I want to hone my skills and start getting dope again. Drew this years ago and I saved it because it was an anniversary picture of me and my ex. I still love her to death but I've had to move on. Some things and people just stay in your heart and mind forever.

IMG_20180217_122927_034.jpg

Source image: lol I was really diggin these skatergirls style and I just love this picture
tumblr_lrbyf3Mo9s1qjd1afo1_500.jpg

Super rep for that man. I used to tear pages out of thrasher and cover all the walls in my room, this is one of those.

Super rep for that man. I used to tear pages out of thrasher and cover all the walls in my room, this is one of those.
Thanks and yeah I love Thrasher mags. I never bought them growing up but I would always be in the store for hours looking at Lowrider magazine(for all them fine women), Thrasher, Wizard, Shonen Jump, Mad Magazine, and Sole Collector.

Back
Top Bottom