• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hope they aren’t that silly

That wouldn't be silly at all. I'm beyond bot users nabbing the bulk of shoes.

I'm all for capitalism/opportunism but not in a cheating/lying fashion and that's what bot users are. Cheaters. Plain and simple.

Plus I want some Off-White 1's for my non-profit.

CAAF7694-670F-47C6-8775-CF7053CF4692.jpeg
These don't move me like the SBB's do.

CAAF7694-670F-47C6-8775-CF7053CF4692.jpeg
These don't move me like the SBB's do.

I mean they're ok. I would still cop because it is nice color blocking but I feel like this style color blocking always needs something different. Like you got SBBs, chameleons, top 3s, nrgs etc. All very different these just seem lazy and it shows because I'm not too hype abut wanting them. Im looking more toward the royal Chicago's.

Oh ****, I'm not ready for more stupid leather discussions.

@tydurden377 1s are not great for basketball. Great traction, but not breathable, and no cushioning whatsoever. So you feel the impacts pretty hard.

Black Toes>>>> Bred Toes

Zoom in. That's not pebbled at all. That's just soft tumbled leather...that same that was used all around on SBB 1.0

Close, but the leather on the SBB has a larger pebble size, sort of the way Jordan 3s have.

air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-31.jpg

These have that grainy look, much like the 2011 Banneds did.

air-jordan-1-banned-itsb-11.jpg

1.jpg

I don’t wear orange personally, so maybe that makes me more excited than most for the alt black toes pictured above, not that I wouldn’t rock SBB’s If I had gotten at retail... but I didn’t.

Not knocking anyone’s color/wardrobe choices either, but these have way more appeal to me than the SBB’s ever have.

Put me in the retail or bust group though, not a must have, but I will give it the old college try to try and secure a pair.

Back
Top Bottom