• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Black Toes>>>> Bred Toes

Close, but the leather on the SBB has a larger pebble size, sort of the way Jordan 3s have.

air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-31.jpg

These have that grainy look, much like the 2011 Banneds did.

air-jordan-1-banned-itsb-11.jpg

1.jpg

OOOOOOK....does it really matter ????? Seriously minor details. The point I made is that it's not that crappy Rare Air leather.

OOOOOOK....does it really matter ????? Seriously minor details. The point I made is that it's not that crappy Rare Air leather.

I'm not coming at you man, just discussing details.

Yes it's minor, but to me it looks different enough to make a distinction. Ah now that I think about it maybe you thought I was saying these weren't good quality since I put that Black Toes were better than these above the quote. I was talking purely about color blocking and saying for me personally BTs were better looks wise.

I'm not coming at you man, just discussing details.

Yes it's minor, but to me it looks different enough to make a distinction. Ah now that I think about it maybe you thought I was saying these weren't good quality since I put that Black Toes were better than these above the quote. I was talking purely about color blocking and saying for me personally BTs were better looks wise.

Ok cool but it should be some good leather. Excited about this release. It's familiar but still different. But really excited about this rumored blue pair.

Is it me, or does the mint c/w look like the sole gradates from mint to white? or just bad photoshop?

I was thinking the on the black tongue too.

Back
Top Bottom