Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My bad I jumped the gun calling them Satin shadows that's what I get for reading too many YouTube comments lol. From a distance they cool. Will wait for OG Shads

sneaksfiend sneaksfiend Haha, I'd e-mail them to see if they can apply it. I didn't think it was going to work because it didn't work on the Breds but thought why not try it lol. Good luck man! Hopefully they can adjust it for you

sneaksfiend sneaksfiend Haha, I'd e-mail them to see if they can apply it. I didn't think it was going to work because it didn't work on the Breds but thought why not try it lol. Good luck man! Hopefully they can adjust it for you
Was thinking about just copping again and trying to sell or something but that’s too much to save an extra $16 lmao. I’ll email and if it doesn’t work oh well. I can accept under retail at least

sneaksfiend sneaksfiend Haha, that's true. I actually grabbed them elsewhere for a bit more so I'm trying to cancel. Worse comes to worse, I got a Christmas gift for someone lol. I like these but didn't want to pay retail + CA tax.

sneaksfiend sneaksfiend Haha, that's true. I actually grabbed them elsewhere for a bit more so I'm trying to cancel. Worse comes to worse, I got a Christmas gift for someone lol. I like these but didn't want to pay retail + CA tax.
Same here man I’m always that person paying retail+. Any opportunity for under I’ll take. Btw I emailed them lol

sneaksfiend sneaksfiend Haha, so many retros are sitting nowadays that you start to feel bad for paying retail sometimes. Hope they adjust it! SNS has good customer service from past experience, just not the best site to cart anything hyped. I don't even know how I got Black Toes from them last year lol

sneaksfiend sneaksfiend Haha, so many retros are sitting nowadays that you start to feel bad for paying retail sometimes. Hope they adjust it! SNS has good customer service from past experience, just not the best site to cart anything hyped. I don't even know how I got Black Toes from them last year lol
I keep hearing this. But they’ve been hella good to me. Only release I tried and took hard L On was converse one star x Clot. But that was hard L’s all day and every site lol

sneaksfiend sneaksfiend I tried grabbing Jams from them because it ended up being at least 30-40 below retail. Haha, speaking of L's, Fragments were the worse one for me. Carted it on Nike Australia but got cart jacked since my cousin's phone number was one number off. The salt stuck that whole day lmao

sneaksfiend sneaksfiend I tried grabbing Jams from them because it ended up being at least 30-40 below retail. Haha, speaking of L's, Fragments were the worse one for me. Carted it on Nike Australia but got cart jacked since my cousin's phone number was one number off. The salt stuck that whole day lmao
Smh yessir that’s worthy of being very salty over smh

Not usually a fan of all green sneakers, but mannn these are fuego!
72ADAF1A-5021-4B3E-800F-69DD2530ACF3.jpeg

Yo, good look on the SNS link. I wasn't planning on copping just yet but I don't think I'll beat this price so I had to. I just got in sails yesterday too for about $60 shipped.

97 and counting......

Back
Top Bottom