Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I really hope Shadows aren't limited.. I neeeeds em. And smh to that guy who wants em to be limited so he can profit off the resell... so lame.

I'm just hoping these new 1s are limited :lol:
tumblr_inline_nu2uitsxMD1tvg2sz_250.gif

Yea, it's a nice little package. Thales "Pomb" is the graffiti artist on the right so it's legit. It kinda looks bigger but may be where the sample sticker is located lower or its in a jordan 1.5 box which are a little bigger than normal.

I'm just hoping these new 1s are limited :lol:

for real. JB "talk to the ppl Mayne"

Also, I think the reason Jordan brand is out here trying to collaborate with fashion icons and stuff is because they are trying to get into that part of the culture. they know that, that is the movement right now. Look at the Virgil abloh stuff. Selling for STACKS and has a bunch of hype. also, remember who virgil is friends with....lol this is the stuff nike could have been on when Yeezy was trying to do it had they not been ******ed. so now they are trying to do it without him.

Nike gotta feel a way about the 350’s not being made by them. Roshes are as close as they come.

I can see it now...750 NRG LE on the box label :lol:

Black toes were really nice this go round.. I have mutual regret in not grabbing a back up. I did try for more than 1 on release, but only hit on 1. I figured they’d stay in the 2 range for a while like the previous release.. live and learn. Will go hard for shadows when they ever surface again.

Back
Top Bottom