Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Who is this Aleali chick. Im not hating. Im just puzzled at how she got chosen to do a collab with JB. Ive never seen or heard of her once. She must be related to,or has a good relationship with someone high up in the company. Because atleast with Vashtie and Don C you recognized them.

Even if you didn't know there name. You seen them with celebrities or in the inner circles. Ive never seen or heard of this chick at all. Just because 5 out 1000 members on here knows shes a fashion writer. Doesn't mean shes well known. One thing i will give props on. Is that its a decent looking shoe.

:smokin
1.PNG

Money making coming back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: shout out JB. I know y’all getting tired of adidas making y’all look silly. Let’s get some competition back in this thang. The ppl need it !

as long as I get my hands on BC3, Katrinas ***grail***, and Shadows, I’m straight

What’s good with those new satins. I need them to be money makers like the blue and reds. Ready to take that flight for em lol

Not satins they're an homage to her hometown of LA .... cordoury for the house slippers her pops used to rock at the swap meet and the red tag is for the raiders starter jacket everyone rocked when she was young.

Nah I've seen them go for 250 to 300 on the local side.

I think the high for them on stockX is in the 250s.

Not usually a fan of all green sneakers, but mannn these are fuego!
72ADAF1A-5021-4B3E-800F-69DD2530ACF3.jpeg

Super disappointed these never dropped.

Who is this Aleali chick. Im not hating. Im just puzzled at how she got chosen to do a collab with JB. Ive never seen or heard of her once. She must be related to,or has a good relationship with someone high up in the company. Because atleast with Vashtie and Don C you recognized them.

Even if you didn't know there name. You seen them with celebrities or in the inner circles. Ive never seen or heard of this chick at all. Just because 5 out 1000 members on here knows shes a fashion writer. Doesn't mean shes well known. One thing i will give props on. Is that its a decent looking shoe.

She’s not related to anyone. She has a strong social media following and she’s walked multiple high profile fashion shows. It’s ok if you haven’t heard of her, that also doesn’t make her irrelevant

I'm not in a hurry to move them. You guy

You guys think the value will go up much within a year? I'm not in a hurry to move them but didn't just want them sitting in my closet.

2016?

For size 10.5 the lowest price is $430 and a instant sell offer at $400..

If you got 10.5 go sell it now on goat

Haven’t seen any for $250-300 but then again I haven’t checked frequently or at all

Back
Top Bottom