Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
totally false. no one is mad. and i'm not tryna convince or convert anyone by saying pics don't do them justice or they look much better in person. these are facts that have been echoed by most of us who actually have the shoe.
Do you know what a fact is?

Y'all opinions are not facts. Stay sleep or woke or whatever mind state your in.

Chicago colorway is the best colorway hands down, not an opinion, pure fact in the purest form of being a fact.

Don't try to argue with it. Chicago colorway is the GOAT and the BOAT and nothing else comes close.
Truest **** posted in this thread.
hol' up... do YOU know what a fact is?

Last edited:
:lol: clearly sarcasm from him in response to all the "____ is the best 1" talk, followed by sarcasm from me.

Fact:

Everyone's views on what they consider GOAT is highly subjective.

Not everyone will share the same views, opinions, likes and dislikes, etc. so it's safe to say some will agree to disagree.

To get back on track, I would love to see some of these releases :smokin

SIAP

Can you imagine finding out you spent 20 RACKS on a pair of fakes? How heated would you be? I have so many questions. Does the seller give a refund here? If yes, does the seller then try to go back to who they bought them from? Who ends up taking the L here?

https://sneakernews.com/2017/06/05/...-bred-sample-sells-20000-sneaker-con-chicago/

FRAGMENT DESIGN X AIR JORDAN 1 SAMPLE SELLS FOR $20,000 AT SNEAKER CON CHICAGO

Update: Jordan Brand confirms that this colorway of the fragment design x Air Jordan 1 is not authentic.

Corn balls on IG are saying JB is lying to cover up for the sample leak and hurt the huge profit somebody made.

When I see an article like "guy pays $20,000 for Jordan 1" I know an article like "nuclear war on the horizon" or "zombie apocalypse has begun" is not that far away.

Back
Top Bottom