Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A term used to describe merchandise that was never sold to or used by consumers before being removed from sale, usually because it was outdated. Dead stock is often warehoused, but it can also subsequently be offered for sale and typically retains its original package and tags.
I know what it means it was joke [emoji]128514[/emoji]

New Spider-Man Actor Tom Holland Rocking Shadows On Kimmel Show Tonight :pimp:

I've seen some wings on foot by way of IG and they are cool but still ain't my steeze. I'm not big on leather tongues with 1s and the flappy parts. It's an alright colorway but I'd much rather keep my money and put it toward something like the top 3 or a few straggler pairs I may be missing from this remastered initiative. Here's looking at you "Lasers" and the upcoming essentials release.
Lol flappy wings. When they 1st did it on last years BHM I was into it until I had them in hand... I was like nah. Flappy wings + white sole + 1 piece toe box---wtf I was pretty mad at JB for that one.

My bday is on the 19th and I was thinking of treating myself to some DSM 1's. Seeing around $270 on StockX but that's too much :frown: always wanted this pair its so unique you can dress it up or dress it down. Other major hitters missing from my collection: shadow, baron, frags of course, sbb, gym reds (cuz they Jew'd us in the states), Celtics, XQ, black metallic gold patent leathers, fengshui, chi, anyways you get the picture.

And these are so dam sexy! These released during my break from sneakers in 2008.

I forgot all about those. They re-released in late 2013 as well. Always liked how the swoosh/inner lining material looks.

Last edited:
Y'all opinions are not facts. Stay sleep or woke or whatever mind state your in.

Chicago colorway is the best colorway hands down, not an opinion, pure fact in the purest form of being a fact.

Don't try to argue with it. Chicago colorway is the GOAT and the BOAT and nothing else comes close.

Can say that 100x timez over and ppl will still debate. Even my pops owned a pair. Just is the goat heads should except it. :rofl:

My bday is on the 19th and I was thinking of treating myself to some DSM 1's. Seeing around $270 on StockX but that's too much :frown: always wanted this pair its so unique you can dress it up or dress it down. Other major hitters missing from my collection: shadow, baron, frags of course, sbb, gym reds (cuz they Jew'd us in the states), Celtics, XQ, black metallic gold patent leathers, fengshui, chi, anyways you get the picture.

And these are so dam sexy! These released during my break from sneakers in 2008.

Man these were on sale for 50 buvks back in 2015 at villa around christmas time. By the time i caught wind was gone in my size smh

Which Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG do I "UN-DS" on this fine start to new, fabulous week??

[emoji]10068[/emoji]

[emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji]

[emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji]

[emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji]

[emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji]

[emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji][emoji]10068[/emoji]

---> OR

My bday is on the 19th and I was thinking of treating myself to some DSM 1's. Seeing around $270 on StockX but that's too much
frown.gif
always wanted this pair its so unique you can dress it up or dress it down. Other major hitters missing from my collection: shadow, baron, frags of course, sbb, gym reds (cuz they Jew'd us in the states), Celtics, XQ, black metallic gold patent leathers, fengshui, chi, anyways you get the picture.

I have 2013 pair and I love them.
^^^ considering that they are all laced up, therefore not DS, wear a pair each day of the week
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I picked up an 08 pair of those Premier Gucci a while back. Didn't know those older pairs run about half size small

Nah you can't off really upset.

No flip.

Is what it is though. They one of the dopest, IMO.

Seems like some of you (not all) wing owners are mad that people won't join in and drink the wings koolaid with you lol. Quality my a**. They ugly.

totally false. no one is mad. and i'm not tryna convince or convert anyone by saying pics don't do them justice or they look much better in person. these are facts that have been echoed by most of us who actually have the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom