Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I copped the white and silver metallic's from finish line today at lakeforest can't find anywhere an official announcement about them releasing wonder why people aren't talking about them they are free even if they are a mid  

Ya'll coming strong with those Shadows...Going to need confirmation on that possible 2017 release soon, otherwise I'm going to start trying to source a 2013 pair...

Still kicking myself for passing them up at my local FTL a couple of weeks after they dropped...

I use a simple knot method like
I try use that also

Ya'll coming strong with those Shadows...Going to need confirmation on that possible 2017 release soon, otherwise I'm going to start trying to source a 2013 pair...

Still kicking myself for passing them up at my local FTL a couple of weeks after they dropped...
Could've swore sneaker sites reported back in December that shadows for sure weren't being retro'd in 2017.

Do you guys use any leather conditioners on your 1's?  If so, how does that work on the parts that seem to be synthetic? 

Do you guys use any leather conditioners on your 1's?  If so, how does that work on the parts that seem to be synthetic? 

Lexol in the brown bottle is key. Used to use it on my $400 baseball gloves and it worked magically so I figured why not. it makes good leather buttery, just seems to attract dust a little more

Question for you guys. How many of you replace the insoles?

I tried a pair of 1's on for the first time the other day (black ying yang) I stood up and had to take them right off.

I use this in all of my 1's. Feels like you have that zoom cushioning. I've tried the other Spenco's and they're too thin.

No shadows this calendar year.....outside of the mettalics the only '85 OGs left are neutrals and B&W and since B&W was rumored for February i wouldn't be surprised if they are next to be remastered and released this calendar year.

Lexol in the brown bottle is key. Used to use it on my $400 baseball gloves and it worked magically so I figured why not. it makes good leather buttery, just seems to attract dust a little more

Any truth that lexol rubs the paint off 1's? I read that before.

I mean just a towel and water can rub the paint off so I assume any other product can do the same

All depends how hard you rub but I've never seen someone completely strip the paint before

Back
Top Bottom