Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No way these are on sale for $129.99 at select stores! :wow:
2z83m1j.jpg

Just got off the phone with FTL CS and they are in fact on sale for $129.99 at select stores :wow: Said the best thing to do is go to a nearby store and see if they can do a item locate and place an order in-store

Last edited:
I called FTL cs and asked if my size was available
He said only available in store
Told me to go into any FTL and do a store locate and I could order in store and they would ship to me
So that's what I tried but couldn't locate of course
So I don't know if they try to locate at all stores nationwide or just certain stores within your area

looks like theyre ~$10 cheaper on amazon. question...if i'm between sizes, should i go up or down? i dont want it to slide around, but i also dont wanna hafta trim it.

I usually only pay $10-15 since I use my FTL coupons lol. I'd go down with these. I'm a sz 11 tts and buy the one for sz 10-11 and they're prefect.

That Banned stock showing up is probably ghost inventory from pairs that were back doored, that weren't scanned out.

Doubt it. You better believe there will be hell to pay if those showed up as missing inventory on a store audit.

Forgot how much I love these. Theaters today with my love. We gon see that new anime movie "Your Name" heard it's really good. Whatshirt on everyone's feet today?

Back
Top Bottom