Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
haha i feel it man, i have the same problem. waist is literally a size 31-32 but need size 34 jeans cause legs dont fit in the 32s.

My waist is a 38-36 but I gotta wear a 40-42. Most stylish pants only go up to 40 friggin sucks. I need a bespoke tailor :rofl:

My waist is a 38-36 but I gotta wear a 40-42. Most stylish pants only go up to 40 friggin sucks. I need a bespoke tailor
roll.gif
you gotta skip leg day b so you can wear da super sexy skinny jeans all da papis be wearing 

Those with the black (yin/yang)...hows the leather/creasing in the toe box??

My black yin yangs are constructed and breaking in better than my banneds. My banneds are stiff by comparison. Got both pair from Shoe Palace btw.

Remastered 1's are hit and miss from my experience. It's possible to get a pair with two different textures on the left and right shoe, let alone finding two separate pairs with similar construction.

I',m assuming the soles are swapped, but does anyone know what the colorway the shoe is?

25th Silver Anniversary 1's - released in 2010

Edit: looks like they had some additional work done. The released colorway has glitter as opposed to suede

Could be unreleased sample who knows

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgot how much I love these. Theaters today with my love. We gon see that new anime movie "Your Name" heard it's really good. Whatshirt on everyone's feet today?

Was the movie good? I loved 5cm per second and Voices from a distant star.

-Drew

That Banned stock showing up is probably ghost inventory from pairs that were back doored, that weren't scanned out.

Doubt it. You better believe there will be hell to pay if those showed up as missing inventory on a store audit.

I knew a FTL manager once...... He told me that those 'Lost' pairs aren't actually lost. They were put on "Layaway" by certain employees. (Usually a small deposit. To take them off the system, per se.) And then usually picked up on the employee 50. This was years ago, So I wonder if this practice still exist.... or not.

I knew a FTL manager once...... He told me that those 'Lost' pairs aren't actually lost. They were put on "Layaway" by certain employees. (Usually a small deposit. To take them off the system, per se.) And then usually picked up on the employee 50. This was years ago, So I wonder if this practice still exist.... or not.
I'm 99% sure that new releases can't be put on layaway anymore unless they're available two weeks after RD.

I know they used to do that but due to auditing issues...

Back
Top Bottom