• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

1 collection.

From PDX too, i know on the local FB groups there was 1-2 pairs floating around going for $250ish. thats probably the lowest they'll sell for resale, if anything the prices are going to go up for sure. or you can go the stockx route, for first time buyers you get $25 off, i managed to bid and win a pair of BT 1's for $200 plus the free shipping for easter that way

From PDX too, i know on the local FB groups there was 1-2 pairs floating around going for $250ish. thats probably the lowest they'll sell for resale, if anything the prices are going to go up for sure. or you can go the stockx route, for first time buyers you get $25 off, i managed to bid and win a pair of BT 1's for $200 plus the free shipping for easter that way
​which FB group is it bro? Repped!

What's the shade of blue on the Kentucky? In pics it almost looks navy but I've heard they're much lighter in person. Somebody even compared the shade to military blue.

I saw some chick wearing Kentucky's the other day. I was confused because it appeared to be a sort of lighter military blue, but still darker than the UNC colourway.

What's the shade of blue on the Kentucky? In pics it almost looks navy but I've heard they're much lighter in person. Somebody even compared the shade to military blue.
Dodger blue I hope.  The more I see the storms, the more of a problem they're becoming. 

the shade is officially 'storm blue' .... i would say military blue probably seems 'darker' as I believe there's more of a purple feel to it than the storm blue. In the pantheon of blues I always consider the storm blue a nuetral or more 'true' blue shade. 

Lighter shade than navy so I guess closer to military blue, not as vibrant as the 2017 Royal's. 

edit: pic comparison in my avy

Last edited:
Man. Nice photo. I've got both the Royals and the Kentuckys, and now I'm convinced. I'm finding a pair of UNCs TODAY!!! Hit an eBay seller up that has my size, and just need pics of the box and label to make my decision. I need MJ's first shoe in his college colors.

Back
Top Bottom