Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wish they were droppin these instead of those rare airs haha.

ohwell.gif

Besides the two reserved Rs on tongue what more would they even change?

What if chis kick off the og hang tags and fatter swoosh?? ......

Those Chi's in Pinoe's pic have 2015 tongue tags and the wings logo looks like GS pairs.

Last edited:
How much? DS? I remember picking these up weeks after they released from HOH. Walked in and out. Id love another DS pair. I don't think they need a remaster. Don't think it would be as nice as this one.
Dude where? I need one so bad. Sent the pair kdak sent me due to a messed up swoosh

My unfinished project olive
I'm late to the reply but I snagged em from a seller on eBay. Had two size 11s and talked him down from 265 to 230. Provided a bunch of detailed pics and had good feedback. 

I don't see why they'd bring them back so soon. Makes no sense to me, but if people that struck out are able to obtain them for retail, then that's good in my book.

Besides the two reserved Rs on tongue what more would they even change?

What if chis kick off the og hang tags and fatter swoosh?? ......
I was going to say maybe they would release the sample Chicago's with the black outsole but I will cop if they are improvements and I can get them at retail. If not I'm happy with my 2015's.

I was going to say maybe they would release the sample Chicago's with the black outsole but I will cop if they are improvements and I can get them at retail. If not I'm happy with my 2015's.
I'm sure they'll fix materials; chicagos collar felt like brick next to my black toes. Might change the red too

idk if it was this thread or not, but someone mentioned the glittery stuff on the black toe 2013 and shadows? i still have it every time i open the box up every month or so for my black toes, but now i just noticed that same glitter on the black part of my sbb 1.0.

My 2013 Shadows had glitter.

^^^yeah man i wasn't tripping when my 2013 pairs glittered up, but when i saw it on my blank panel of the shattered backboard 1.0 i was upset . anyone else having this problem with shattereds or other jordan 1s in general besides the others mentioned

Are you 100% sure they aren't available in stores locally? I think I saw a 7Y at my local Shoe Palace this morning.

Ahhh now ill have to call around and see whats up. Thanks for looking out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom