Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Made the drive and copped for $130. They smell sooo good!

Aside from everyones need to customize them i feel like the laser 1s are such a clean colorway. Especially with the gray laces

krayzsb krayzsb congrats on the new home! I bought my first home last year and boy was it fun doing the renovations! Got to learn a lot bout home improvement. Now I'm looking to buy my 2nd!

babyjs23 babyjs23 bred 1s looking clean! Got me wanting to break mine out! Been rocking UB and flyknits and haven't been on my 1 game as much as well...

Anyone looking for Shadow and Royal 1 in a 10.5? I know of someone looking to get rid of both for good prices.

Just bought a house so stoked home owner at 31 ... But **** during the move just realized i dont have boxes anyone have any for my ban 1's ? Lol

subtle brag :lol: jk bro. congrats on the house!

Aside from everyones need to customize them i feel like the laser 1s are such a clean colorway. Especially with the gray laces

troof. the quality on them is great and comfy too. i just wouldve preferred a grey outsole instead of the new "clear" soles. these blue tinted "clear" soles look like diarrhea once they yellow.

Being a homeowner>owning shoes
Who needs a home when you can just use a ton of sneaker boxes? If you think about it a house is just one really big sneaker box...stay woke bruhs

Bruh :rofl: :rofl:

Being a homeowner>owning shoes
Depends on what market your house is in, plenty of areas where it's better to rent and own jay's.

stay woke bruhs

Depends on what market your house is in, plenty of areas where it's better to rent and own jay's.

i live in middle kentucky man
me and my two room trailer (which is really a converted bus) > any of your fancy dancy cities and homes

:rofl: :rofl:

Made the drive and copped for $130. They smell sooo good!

You overpaid, probably could've got them for close to $100 and saved yourself that hour n half drive. Or phone order like someone mentioned :lol:

Congrats tho, glad you're happy with your purchase, Lasers are definitely one of the underrated colorways :nthat:

Cats hate on the Lasers cause they can't pull em off, and it's no hype behind them.

I think they dope :pimp:

QFT

Last edited:

Hey guys, so I saw these in my local FB marketplace and he's asking for 290.

What you think? Should I pull the trigger?

@NickFolarin Not sure if I missed it or not, but, did you ever lace up your Letterman's you got from the bay and post on feet pics?

Last edited:
krayzsb krayzsb Congrats on being a homeowner. Especially if you bought in a highly populated metropolitan area. It's close to impossible to own in those places... (Speaking of the South bay/bay area.) Prices are insane.. :smh:

krayzsb krayzsb Congrats on being a homeowner. Especially if you bought in a highly populated metropolitan area. It's close to impossible to own in those places... (Speaking of the South bay/bay area.) Prices are insane.. :smh:
No kidding man. I'm lucky enough to own a home free and clear (inherited by wife), with the prop 13 keeping my taxes at under 2k a year.
If we had the market rate and regular taxes I'd be in Idaho or something already.
I dont understand how all the h1b workers can afford the economy town homes they're building around here, unless there's like 18 of them in a 2bedroom.
The regular American is basically priced out of the bay-which will bite the city in the butt because all the service workers will be long gone soon.
Congrats on swinging it krazy, I guess all those bargains you find make up for it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom