• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@mochachip2 Sorry fam.

I was contemplating whether or not I was going to throw them up in the classifieds, but majority of the fams don't really like to buy VNDS (used) shoes.

I've been selling a lot of my doubles, and some of my worn pairs, for the past 2 weeks in sizes 9 and 9.5.
You know I'm ALWAYS down for NDS or VNDS. I restore shoes so I'm koo with a little wear.  Can you drop me a PM of what else in Jordan 1's you might have in a 9? I'm really mostly still kinda sorta half looking for SBB.

i was a little nervous asking for a LC for my holy grails=royal's (13),
since i was so proud and wore them a lot with confidence lol, I would have
bin devastated,,,,
buy I always knew they wore authentic, just had to run it with you boss playa's on here
much appreciated wish I could rep twice

So im one shoe down in my black/green cyber monday custom and im very pleased so far, sorry for the crappy fone pics

i never go on ebay ,, and for some reason jumped on to see what chicago 1s are going for 2015 pair of course,, my 2013 sux lol ,,, and i was shocked and surprised
how many fake royals there are smh & there asking for 400$-600$ and there used lmao

Anybody have their favorite 1 flip depending on wear or the day? For example I'd wear breds out and be thinking they are my favorite. Another day I will wear chi's and be like man idk these may be my GOAT.

Shadows will stay being GOAT 1 for me, in terms of wearability.

In terms of history and what the shoe means to me, Black and Red.

I just can't wear the black and red that often. Doesn't really go with my every day attire and style. I can wear shadows to work on casual fridays and not get any looks, but if I wear the black and reds, people look at me like I must kick it with Suge Knight.

I had a lady in work that's close to her 70's say she likes my red and white sneakers (chicagos) on casual Friday
1s transcend generations lol

I had a lady in work that's close to her 70's say she likes my red and white sneakers (chicagos) on casual Friday
1s transcend generations lol

1s are classic and they just feel good wearing them. :lol:
That's why i will never sell my 1s

^ I said the same thing, until I realized that I had too many 1's that are sitting and probably would sit for a very long time. Then I also realized that most were impulse buys, so I am nearing the end of selling off the 1's that really don't hold a special place in my collection.

OG colourways are the only pairs that matter and will not go, with the exception of the Frags and Banneds :wink:

Last edited:
^ I said the same thing, until I realized that I had too many 1's that are sitting and probably would sit for a very long time. Then I also realized that most were impulse buys, so I am nearing the end of selling off the 1's that really don't hold a special place in my collection.

OG colourways are the only pairs that matter and will not go, with the exception of the Frags and Banneds :wink:

I've also begun to sell all of my doubles and triples. Sold 2 DS Royals, 1 DS Black/Red, and 1 DS Chicago in the last 6 months. Down to just worn Royals, Shadows, Black Toes, Chicago, and Black/Red, with 2 DS Chicago's as my only back ups. Those will be let go very soon.

I was the double/triple up king whenever i had a fav come out. Now, with the limited time I get to wear sneakers, downsizing is the only way to go. You just can't pass up $1400 for Royals when someone is willing to offer, know what i mean? Sitting in my closet use to be cool, but I'm getting old and have one foot out the door in this current silly hobby that 85% of the public consider a trend. Don't have time for the buffoonery anymore.

casper90403 casper90403 I agree. The amount that I was able to get for all the VNDS and DS doubled pairs that I've recently sold was a reality check that I get caught up in impulse buying and that I spend too much money on shoes, especially if they will only sit :smh:

That money is going to my oldest who is going to the University of Oxford in a few months.

Last edited:
that money going to college is a good feeling. Better than that feeling when you woke up early to cop some shoes that were difficult to obtain. That use to be a rush. Not anymore for me.

Congrats on getting the kid to college.

Back
Top Bottom