Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got my 2nd pair of Passports today and they didn't sway my feeling. Both will go back, another FAIL by JB. At least they smell good, my WC4's smelled massively of nail polish remover.

Have to agree. Saw them at HOH and was underwhelmed.

If they do release a Banned 1.5, I will literally

Ok thanks man, appreciate it. Don't know why anyone would sell them for under retail but as long as they're legit it aint really my problem
laugh.gif
On a side note, sold some kid my VNDS SBB size 9 for $190 and felt good that he was happy with the condition and price :nthat:

Might have to break out my double once the weather warms up again.

WHAT?!?!?! I would've paid more for these. Do you know how long I've been looking for these in that size? I'm SOOOO sad now.

well the shoe palace screen im seeing bout bred 1's for may 1st is totally off. they are just now starting the large scale production of the 1's for sept date

also the numbers are alot higher than any other jordan 1 in recent years.....its set to drop somewhere near labor day weekend...also expect another shoe to drop that date 

metallic 1's dropping this year no date yet could drop as early july or late as nov.

you got the letterman's

2-3 colorways possibly of metallic highs

breds (they did a few samples with nike air insole with an x through it dont know if they make it to production run, but if u see 3-4 diff variation samples pop up thats why)

and 1 more possibly new colorway.

october nov dec things first test production runs. blk friday release ive heard things like bred 16's to white cherry 12's 16's are coming but whether they hold off until first qtr 2017 who knows

place holder system is going to throw alot of dates off by any where from a week to a month as u saw with the gs pink 12's 
YASSSSSSSSS. I'm HERE for those 16's and bred 1's.

mochachip2 mochachip2 Sorry fam.

I was contemplating whether or not I was going to throw them up in the classifieds, but majority of the fams don't really like to buy VNDS (used) shoes.

I've been selling a lot of my doubles, and some of my worn pairs, for the past 2 weeks in sizes 9 and 9.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom