Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
On a side note, sold some kid my VNDS SBB size 9 for $190 and felt good that he was happy with the condition and price
nthat.gif

Might have to break out my double once the weather warms up again.
That's a good deal.  I'm sure it's gratifying when you help someone out.

Another project I started last night. Easy to see where this one is going. I don't have any royal blue shoes, so I went with it.

I chose this over green.

Last edited:
I purchased my 2013 royal 1s on the release date, had to drive to north hollywood
which was a 50min drive, from a re-seller , i paid 300$ which was the going around price at the time, I've never done a legit check, I've worn them 20x at least,, and now im thinking of doing a legit check on these to see what i have,,, would anyone like to share some knowledge?

here's a pic of the box tag,, re-seller did show me the receipt, I forgot from where and I should have asked to keep it

the price tag is not part of the sticker, and lifts off

Last edited:
keep in mind, I've worn these a lot and I know this is the wrong thread but i feel like i can get better legit check here since ,, there's experts here and no noobs looking for free rep in the legit check section,, hope im aloud to post this also

let me know if you need more pics

keep in mind, I've worn these a lot and I know this is the wrong thread but i feel like i can get better legit check here since ,, there's experts here and no noobs looking for free rep in the legit check section,, hope im aloud to post this also

let me know if you need more pics

I think you're good. How about one of the size tag inside the shoes?

I'm not sure what to make of the all stars/passports

They're not ugly. They might grow on me.

I sent my All Star's back because they did nothing for me.

I tried to like them, but they are just as bad as the HLR's as far are texture and design on the "pleather."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom