Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I sent my All Star's back because they did nothing for me.

I tried to like them, but they are just as bad as the HLR's as far are texture and design on the "pleather."

Good decision. It's hard for me to take those seriously with the better Nike Air ones. Mold and leather is much better.

When you gotta help with your wife's C-Section but still rep the AJ1 Fam...

Got my 2nd pair of Passports today and they didn't sway my feeling. Both will go back, another FAIL by JB. At least they smell good, my WC4's smelled massively of nail polish remover.

Got my 2nd pair of Passports today and they didn't sway my feeling. Both will go back, another FAIL by JB. At least they smell good, my WC4's smelled massively of nail polish remover.
That's what I did, too. SP's pic is what changed the way I felt about them before receiving them in the mail.

They looked better in Nike's official pics than in person.

If they were an actual High, I'd probably would have liked them enough to keep.

Last edited:
i got my royals from city gear out in kc

8/21/12- 10/30/12 production dates good to know about the dates

and i been gone for awhile hope everyone is good

Last edited:
also the spair bag with extra laces i used on my og knicks 1s ,,,

Yours are definitely legit. Good to go.

The dates are usually a giveaway. The tag itself is a giveaway to me. I've had about 20-25 pairs of these shoes so I like to think I know my way around.

Royals are sweet. I'm still :lol: at the folks who think they'll be remastered, but I would be all about it if they did.

:smile:

What's good fam, nice to see you're still around
nthat.gif

Any new info on the horizon?
nerd.gif
well the shoe palace screen im seeing bout bred 1's for may 1st is totally off. they are just now starting the large scale production of the 1's for sept date

also the numbers are alot higher than any other jordan 1 in recent years.....its set to drop somewhere near labor day weekend...also expect another shoe to drop that date 

metallic 1's dropping this year no date yet could drop as early july or late as nov.

you got the letterman's

2-3 colorways possibly of metallic highs

breds (they did a few samples with nike air insole with an x through it dont know if they make it to production run, but if u see 3-4 diff variation samples pop up thats why)

and 1 more possibly new colorway.

october nov dec things first test production runs. blk friday release ive heard things like bred 16's to white cherry 12's 16's are coming but whether they hold off until first qtr 2017 who knows

place holder system is going to throw alot of dates off by any where from a week to a month as u saw with the gs pink 12's 

well the shoe palace screen im seeing bout bred 1's for may 1st is totally off. they are just now starting the large scale production of the 1's for sept date

also the numbers are alot higher than any other jordan 1 in recent years.....its set to drop somewhere near labor day weekend...also expect another shoe to drop that date 

metallic 1's dropping this year no date yet could drop as early july or late as nov.

you got the letterman's

2-3 colorways possibly of metallic highs

breds (they did a few samples with nike air insole with an x through it dont know if they make it to production run, but if u see 3-4 diff variation samples pop up thats why)

and 1 more possibly new colorway.

october nov dec things first test production runs. blk friday release ive heard things like bred 16's to white cherry 12's 16's are coming but whether they hold off until first qtr 2017 who knows

place holder system is going to throw alot of dates off by any where from a week to a month as u saw with the gs pink 12's 
Is it confirmed that it's going to be a "banned" version of the breds? Via insole or however they choose to implement the x?

Back
Top Bottom