• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Another one lol Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer

Keep an eye on tee magnet they they have all the sites on daily tshirts if you really want a design you missed there is always red bubble but you pay like 25 bucks a shirt.

Just stumbled on that site last night. Good looks

Really is. 250 left on the table. Frags is a stack. Some people have the audacity to price breds at 750. So...

Nice coat Gerald

Last edited:
cheanko cheanko is officially the man.

Merry Christmas indeed

Im glad to help the NT fam bro. They are very nice in person. You'll know what im talking about when you get your pair. My pair had smudge marks,a little white paint on the heel but its no biggie since im wearing em.

For locals,they still have em. I got there around 1:30pm and they still had a full size run. Word is they have 2000 pairs in santa monica and 200 pairs each at del amo and glendale im glad resellers passed on these. People who really wanted them were able to cop.

Last edited:
If any NT fam is close to there I need some help on a size 10 and 12 :smile:

Last edited:
750s are like 1800?

Frags are 12-14 Breds are like 5-650? I'd say it's about even to a come up depending on hard I push for the money

anyone catch this image on FB? LOL someone bought LA 1s off flightclub and theres an all white sole..

roll.gif

What time does SM close? I live less than a mile from there and can stop by and swoop some up right after this movie? Any limit?

Anybody have Hare 1s on feet? Seems like no one talks much about them, but they went really fast on release day. 

Where can I buy those?

Back
Top Bottom