• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Maybe in LA or Peeps in NYC who have a LA connect on these PSLA's

But you wanna keep it [emoji]128175[/emoji]

I sold both my Size 11's for $400+
Off eBay
One to Greece and another to China

AJ1 lovers can't buy these unless your in LA or have a proxy here!!

So apparently this dude bought Los Angeles 1s from FlightClub and it didn't even have the original ice blue soles with "Los Angeles" on the bottom. They aren't even promo/samples (size 14 paid $425). How would you guys feel if you were in his posiiton?
i'd be confused more than anything. dude must've ordered online. very odd.

Those who keep clowning on my IG need to F off at least I'm not photoshopping Starwars characters having light saber fights with my kicks, stepping into port-a-potties dipping my kicks into poop and toilet paper, pouring soft drinks on shoes, dipping shoes into paint, stepping into running water or puddles, begging for followers every shoe post, buying followers, over filtering a pic until the pic looks like something from the year 2050, taking pics with the shoe cleaner/repellant spraying in the background or any other thing reaching for attention.

bro what happened???

My Christmas wish is the LA or the NY ps

hoping our friend here will be able to scoop one for me

thank you very much brother

merry christmas NT

#ntcares

[/quote]

These will be copped, hopfully on discount.

Merry Xmas everyone! Hope all of you have a great day with friends/family.

I was on the lookout for LA's last night on FB/CL with no luck :smh: oh and @Zyzz I'd def do that deal with zero hesitation.

[emoji]127876[/emoji][COLOR=#Red]M[/COLOR]E[COLOR=#Red]R[/COLOR]R[COLOR=#Red]Y[/COLOR] C[COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]R[COLOR=#Red]I[/COLOR]S[COLOR=#Red]T[/COLOR]M[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]S [COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]J[COLOR=#Red]1[/COLOR]F[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]M[emoji]127876[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom