Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hope the "remastered" bred 1s get that buttery leather from the SBs - less of the banned stuff. its a nice runour to bring down resale prices on the banned 1s tho :smile:

I hope the "remastered" bred 1s get that buttery leather from the SBs - less of the banned stuff. its a nice runour to bring down resale prices on the banned 1s tho
smile.gif
resellers dumping by the boat load!

Anyone have the number to Flight23? I can't seem to find it and want to see if they'll do phone orders on the LA 1s

Looks like some of you guys really need a LA Proxy!?

[emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Looks like some of you guys really need a LA Proxy!?

[emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
Im saying though. Did rif la ever explain the white soles on the bootleg looking pair? Clear soles adds a little something to it. Liner super clean too.

Im saying though. Did rif la ever explain the white soles on the bootleg looking pair? Clear soles adds a little something to it. Liner super clean too.

They prolly wont say anything for one

It's either a PSLA Sample

Or
2 an Employee accept a Fake shoe?

Those are my guesses!

Last edited:
They prolly wont say anything for one

It's either a PSLA Sample

Or
2 an Employee accept a Fake shoe?

Those are my guesses!
I will go with 2. Be amazed how people aren't passionate about the places that they work. Not saying you need it. But at least be knowledgeable. Always applied to shoe store jobs and never got it. Lol

Last edited:
I will go with 2. Be amazed how people aren't passionate about the places that they work. Not saying you need it. But at least be knowledgeable. Always applied to shoe store jobs and never got it. Lol
yeah, but how could Rif Hire someone who's not waist high in sneakers!

that would be my 1st skill I would look for in an Employee.

Gotta know shoes!

yeah, but how could Rif Hire someone who's not waist high in sneakers!

that would be my 1st skill I would look for in an Employee.

Gotta know shoes!
I'm a small fry and I got over the head stacks. But you don't need a pretty female like a Jimmy Jazz or DTLR.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've been looking for a size 11. Best price I saw so far was $250 shipped. Not sure if I should have pulled the trigger for that price.

If you're not in a rush I would just wait. Looks like these are going to keep restocking like the NYC

Back
Top Bottom