Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Frags are more than a g
boy have times changed. Nike can't make nothing sell out now :lol:

You know it better than I would. Dude getting yezzy joints coming up. I don't actually know resale prices that include any reference related to this dude.

Just left SM Flight 23

Grabbed the 2 pair limit

People make sure you check both pairs
There's a lot of pairs with Yellow Isshhh on them

Last time the PSLA had Leather crease now stains

I made the worker grab me clean pairs but they are cool about it cuz they know

Just don't be the dude buying the last pair in your size!

Local foot locker had random sizes left. Not in mine, but the salesperson said some size 9 were sold this past week and 3 have been returned.

Will wait after Xmas to see if there is returns for the cyber Monday 1's.

Thanks everyone! Btw, saw these in person. It was meh. Didn't get a good look though. I think leather was decent. But you know JB, gonna put more quality into shoes no one wants. Toe box looks nice though :lol:

Last edited:
Those who keep clowning on my IG need to F off at least I'm not photoshopping Starwars characters having light saber fights with my kicks, stepping into port-a-potties dipping my kicks into poop and toilet paper, pouring soft drinks on shoes, dipping shoes into paint, stepping into running water or puddles, begging for followers every shoe post, buying followers, over filtering a pic until the pic looks like something from the year 2050, taking pics with the shoe cleaner/repellant spraying in the background or any other thing reaching for attention.

I only rock slim skinny or skinny pants, sweats and joggers >>>>> we are in 2015 and #NTDenim is so 2007 stop living in the past

So should I trade DS SBB and PSNY XII for DS banned?

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

So apparently this dude bought Los Angeles 1s from FlightClub and it didn't even have the original ice blue soles with "Los Angeles" on the bottom. They aren't even promo/samples (size 14 paid $425). How would you guys feel if you were in his posiiton?

So should I trade DS SBB and PSNY XII for DS banned?

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
please post tagged pics of what you have in hand for appraisal before proceeding further.

So apparently this dude bought Los Angeles 1s from FlightClub and it didn't even have the original ice blue soles with "Los Angeles" on the bottom. They aren't even promo/samples (size 14 paid $425). How would you guys feel if you were in his posiiton?

Must've gotten that cheap conditional pair. But no bueno Gimme my money!

Back
Top Bottom