Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yea disgusting trade. I think he got two pinnacles, 1 white and one black though

I believe the trade was for both the black and white pinnacle's for 4 DB's but I wouldn't gave that many pairs maybe 3.

I believe the trade was for both the black and white pinnacle's for 4 DB's but I wouldn't gave that many pairs maybe 3.

literally 1 could buy 2 pinnacles & get some money on top if you really wanted to be an *******

he got reamed without any sight of lube,spit, humidity nothing ...skraight raw

He traded db v, db vi, and db 9 for them. He has triples of the all the db joints plus he only had about $950 in those 3 pairs.
Lol was bored and did a quick search within this thread. Here's the deal I think yall are tryin to recall. And yeah it was for both the white and black pair 
sick.gif

He traded db v, db vi, and db 9 for them. He has triples of the all the db joints plus he only had about $950 in those 3 pairs.

Lol was bored and did a quick search within this thread. Here's the deal I think yall are tryin to recall. And yeah it was for both the white and black pair :x

peep some #'s ...

I HAD db v & sold for $950 BEFORE they jumped ...those are easily over $1100 ds now
I HAVE db VI & my buddys was tossing offers to me north of $800 on my used set... he ended up buying a ds pair last week for $1300 shipped
DS DB ix are north of $700 last I saw

72 pt font L

Last edited:
He basically traded Lebron, curry and Anthony Davis for Anthony Bennett and Andrea Bargnani.

I HAD db v & sold for $950 BEFORE they jumped ...those are easily over $1100 ds now
I HAVE db VI & my buddys was tossing offers to me north of $800 on my used set... he ended up buying a ds pair last week for $1300 shipped
DS DB ix are north of $700 last I saw

All bad
sick.gif
 Wonder how cat wit the DB's feelin right now 
laugh.gif

RTTG so underrated and slept on.  If you search on the bay, you can usually cop a pair for under $150

I know this is a LONG shot but does anyone have or know of anyone who has a pair of Friends and Family Fragment 1 for sale? Even a more long shot is I want a pair in size 8 
indifferent.gif

I've got plenty to trade, Nike & Adidas Yeezys, Fragment 1's, Banned 1, Royal 1's etc or cash. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom