Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I know this is a LONG shot but does anyone have or know of anyone who has a pair of Friends and Family Fragment 1 for sale? Even a more long shot is I want a pair in size 8 
indifferent.gif

I've got plenty to trade, Nike & Adidas Yeezys, Fragment 1's, Banned 1, Royal 1's etc or cash. 
happy.gif
Can't believe FC has a size 11 for $3250. Horrible. I personally am not a fan of how the logo is all out there lol. I understand the appeal from a collectors stand point I guess. But I'm perfectly content with my regular Frags haha. Good luck finding your pair fam!

Can't believe FC has a size 11 for $3250. Horrible. I personally am not a fan of how the logo is all out there lol. I understand the appeal from a collectors stand point I guess. But I'm perfectly content with my regular Frags haha. Good luck finding your pair fam!
Thanks fam!

Yeah I really want it in my collection. The material is also nicer on the F&F pairs. Fragment has become nearly my all time favorite Jordans (very close second to the Banned 1s) and it would really be the perfect addition to my collection. 
wink.gif

where did you get DS RTTG's for only a bill?

Grailed.com or something like that. I had never heard of it prior to that!

RTTG so underrated and slept on.  If you search on the bay, you can usually cop a pair for under $150

yep got them on ebay. was looking at another pair (sz10.5) for $125 shipped.

Link me brug
sz 12 :nerd: :nerd: k20lee k20lee

Where at? Id love some for retail!

Word… tan? :nerd:

tans been sitting... was just at f23 over the weekend

Vegas 1s with the OG treatment would be copped for sure, i turned mine into black/red 1s since i missed out and refuse to pay anywhere near resale for them

Well, this is a shocker...........but I'll pass since I already have everything on this restock list that I would want (don't like the Pinnacle colorway that is shown there)

Back
Top Bottom