Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need help again NT, looking for another pair of "Black Toes" that aren't B-Grades to make another pair of "Black Toe" PEs with a black tongue. Thought I had finally find a pair on FCLA but they sent me B-Grades, luckily I was able to return them. I can't find a size 14 anywhere. Thanks to anyone in advance.

Anyone heard or have any ideas which 1's are dropping next year?  Being the 30th anniversary, one would think the swoosh would go all out.

Anyone heard or have any ideas which 1's are dropping next year?  Being the 30th anniversary, one would think the swoosh would go all out.
Idk anything but I hope the purple metallics are one of them, OG style
nerd.gif

I was eyeing a DS pair on eBay from '09 but was holding out in hopes of a jumpman-less version.

like i told yall, all these fragments are FAKE. showing up on every fake site like i said they would :smh:

are they releasing? probably

advice for any of you... ONLY buy from an authorized retailer. do not buy from anyone else.

like i told yall, all these fragments are FAKE. showing up on every fake site like i said they would
mean.gif

advice for any of you... ONLY buy from an authorized retailer. do not buy from anyone else.
hopefully you take your own advice.

Also- I find your username disrespectful to the son of zeus, brother of hercules and father of aesthetics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian

I just gave up and paid 300 shipped for a pair of DS 2013 Shadows size 10. I don't think I'll be able to find them for any lower than that. At least, the Trinity is complete again. My dumbass traded them away a year ago.

like i told yall, ALL these fragments are FAKE. showing up on every fake site like i said they would :smh:

I'm not sure what your saying. So all those pics of the fragments we saw are fakes? Or are they a production sample? Did a fake factory design these or were they really designed by Hiroshi Fujiwara? Can you give us a link?

Last edited:
i dont buy from taobao

but i have had GM before which is why i try to warn others

what exactly are you doing to help the community?

thats what i thought
I'm helping the community by highlighting your hypocrisy.
I'm not sure what your saying. So all those pics of the fragments we saw are fakes? Or are they a production sample? Did a fake factory produce these or were they really designed by Hiroshi Fujiwara? Can you give is a link?
exactly- man is confused/confusing- he has no idea yet pretends he is a fricken ekin

Why is he trawling fake sites anyway??

Back
Top Bottom