Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Haha damnnn NT will turn on you quick and rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 I second what you said even though I did the ranking thing too.

We don't see enough true to OG or even OG releases either.

Haha damnnn NT will turn on you quick and rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 I second what you said even though I did the ranking thing too.

We don't see enough true to OG or even OG releases either.
nope but for me its just the jumpman on the heel that kills it for me, they can keep the jumpman on the tongue tag but just putting a jumpman where nothing was before is stupid, i mean imagine if on jordan 6s they decided for no good reason to slap a nike swoosh on the side of both shoes wouldnt that piss you off?

somebody mustve beat me to it :\ all im seeing is a worn size 13 for 4 :x
I saw a DS pair but they must've sold I guess and a worn pair of royals for $500 but didn't bother posting it since I didn't think people would wanna drop 500 on some worn royals

Last edited:
I saw a DS pair but they must've sold I guess and a worn pair of royals for $500 but didn't bother posting it since I didn't think people would wanna drop 500 on some worn royals

with the quickness!

I really dont get why the 01s get so much love. They just look distorted to me.

they definitely look distorted in that picture up above..... the whole collar of that pair up there is a widows peak, no offense to anybody!

I really dont get why the 01s get so much love. They just look distorted to me.
I guess it's just a matter of preferences for people. Some want their shoes to pop and they like soft leather but don't care about comfort unless they replace insoles (01). Some like comfort, a higher cut, and a more vintage look by a flatter accent color (13). People could go on and argue and fight which is best but we are really just trying to make our individual opinions valid universally which is kinda pointless lol.

Can I get a legit check on these Royals. Tried to post in the L/C section but having technical difficulty. Thanks in advance.

actually not sure.

The few indicators I know check out but a few other things make them look sketchy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom