• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey NT,

I'm meeting up with a reputable seller in my local sneaker group for a pair of Shadow 1s. The meeting place is in front of a restaurant at a busy shopping mall and was thinking to bring my other 1's for comparison. What are some things to look out for besides widow peaks, depressing leather and box stamps. 

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hey NT,
I'm meeting up with a reputable seller in my local sneaker group for a pair of Shadow 1s. The meeting place is in front of a restaurant at a busy shopping mall and was thinking to bring my other 1's for comparison. What are some things to look out for besides widow peaks, depressing leather and box stamps. 

Size of the lace bag, The font of the [emoji]174[/emoji] on the box, the border around the production tag.

Hey NT,

i dont know of gm shadows out there. but check out the production dates as well. the depressed " grain like:" leather is the biggest indicator of a legit pair. 

Shadows didn't immediately fly off shelves so I think the grey market knew those wouldn't be a suitable sneaker to push when they were attainable at retail for some time.

i dont know of gm shadows out there. but check out the production dates as well. the depressed " grain like:" leather is the biggest indicator of a legit pair. 
Shadows didn't immediately fly off shelves so I think the grey market knew those wouldn't be a suitable sneaker to push when they were attainable at retail for some time.
Size of the lace bag, The font of the [emoji]174[/emoji] on the box, the border around the production tag.

They've went into production as of late

Doesn't matter. They made Royals before, then after they dropped. If there's money to make, they'll replicate em.

Edit: do u mean they made late, I'm not following you. If they did show me a pair cuz i havent seen any GMs. Just replicas.

Last edited:
They've went into production as of late

Doesn't matter. They made Royals before, then after they dropped. If there's money to make, they'll replicate em.

Edit: do u mean they made late, I'm not following you. If they did show me a pair cuz i havent seen any GMs. Just replicas.

GM=fake to me lately.

At least regarding ones.

I guess super perfects (ClosetCollector shoes) are in production and they're pretty close.

I'll find a pic after I finish writing this program

Gm is fake forever

They take advantage of collectors buy making super perfects.

Kinda like how dirt disappeared and everyone had "mids"

Jus another name for the same crap

i dont doubt they make GM shadows now because they went from worth retail to selling for over $300 quickly

can i get a LC on these foyals

Bruh. Those are not royals

pair of '01 royals, size 12, "worn once" in the classifieds

He had them up for 650 DS about a month ago, I guess he couldn't fight the temptation to wear them lol. I would've been bought them if they had the og box and whatnot.

I remember them. I thought that seller was selling ds 2013s. My bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom