Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That's an impossible size to find too. I have noticed that the same shoe from the same year in different colors seems to have a slightly different fit. Go figure.

Yeah it's weird. It's unfortunate there's almost zero ability to try a shoe on.

And even if it is a half size small it's usually not worth hunting a 13.5

The 85s are a higher cut with a leather swoosh. Notice how tall and steep the heel piece is.

The 1994 is very similar in shape, but has a smaller swoosh made of nu buck, not leather. It also has a lower cut than the og and the toebox perforations are larger.

2001s have lots of differences. The nike tag on the tongue is sewn on the top, the cut of the ankle dips down more because they have more padding, the color is lighter, the shape is more like a v when looking from the back, and they have widows peaks. The swoosh is also made of nubuck like the 94s.

2013s look more like the 94 or 85 shape, but they are a little bit lower. The heeltab on the 2013 is wider than any of the other releases, and they changed the swoosh back to leather like the ogs
from this pic Im def feeling the 13' version but like somebody else said the 01' does pop. that was the reason i always like that version

I still don't know how some people don't wear their royals. I wear mine almost everyday and they look so good

I still don't know how some people don't wear their royals. I wear mine almost everyday and they look so good

Had it for 4 months and still didn't wear it yet. I feel like my size are so high in demand tha it'll go up to 1g or more lol

Your seriously not wearing them because you think they'll go up in value?
can't even get mad at that. If I know a shoe that I don't really like will reach 1k+ with time ima probably not wear it

Your seriously not wearing them because you think they'll go up in value?
can't even get mad at that. If I know a shoe that I don't really like will reach 1k+ with time ima probably not wear it
I get owning a shoe that you aren't totally in love with but if I decide to sell a shoe I'm selling it and if I'm keeping a shoe I'm keeping it, whatever the shoe is going for on the open market is irrelevant.

Had it for 4 months and still didn't wear it yet. I feel like my size are so high in demand tha it'll go up to 1g or more lol
laugh.gif
 Knew someone was gonna write something to this effect when dude posted that pic & comment.

I was going to say because of resell value because I seen his post as soon as he did it but decided to leave it alone... but sure enough someone started this topic off.

Repped dude for posting on feet & always do in this thread when people are actually wearing their hyped 1's 
smokin.gif
^ Unless you rocking alternate laces, then no reps for ya lmaoooo.

Speaking of reselling anyone see that finishline tweet where they told someone to flip shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom