Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dude said they were sitting in Australia if I remember correctly. I reached out to a guy a knew over there but haven't heard back so I'm not sure if still true
They are not sitting in Australia, all stores sold out of the Jordan 1 Gym Reds. People just seem to love red shoes (can blame Kanye for that).

I am in the middle of a trade right now and would appreciate your alls input. I know it is totally up to me and what I'm willing to do but I would still like some opinions on the matter... I am looking to trade the infrared pack and playoff 12s for some royals. I feel like the packs value has gone tremendously since the release of the whites and with the black Infrareds being confirmed...

He needs to add if you're throwing in those Playoff 12's.

I am in the middle of a trade right now and would appreciate your alls input. I know it is totally up to me and what I'm willing to do but I would still like some opinions on the matter... I am looking to trade the infrared pack and playoff 12s for some royals. I feel like the packs value has gone tremendously since the release of the whites and with the black Infrareds being confirmed...

No..not a good trade for u..trade the pack and some $$$$ that's it

Finally completed my SB1 set, took forever to find Lance Mountains in a 13 for a good price.
  White LM's really are something else 
smokin.gif

Dude said they were sitting in Australia if I remember correctly. I reached out to a guy a knew over there but haven't heard back so I'm not sure if still true
sorry I didnt get back to you bro. I dont check pm very often. Gym red are all gone now. They sat for about a week but once the US release didn't happen and they started going for big $ on ebay, they sold out quick.

Last edited:
Seriously tho where do u guys find these royals going for 5-600 on ebay? Sometimes it seems like u just throw numbers out there

You need to check ebay, cl, etc regularly and be patient, it will take time to find a good deal. Takes time but not everyone wants 600 for a pair of royals.

Seriously tho where do u guys find these royals going for 5-600 on ebay? Sometimes it seems like u just throw numbers out there
They come and go, have to be quick about it. Set up alerts and what not if you are serious about copping a pair.

Id spend about 600-700 maybe for a pair..been checkin everyday for about 2 weeks now still no luck. One day...

Id spend about 600-700 maybe for a pair..been checkin everyday for about 2 weeks now still no luck. One day...

if you are willing to spend that much then im not sure how you havent found a pair..

Well one reason is im hella skeptical on these pairs now since all i read is watch for fakes watch for fakes.. So i lost out on a few pairs waiting too long i guess for replies or studying too hard. Just seriously lost a pair right now hella slippin.. The chase continues

Well one reason is im hella skeptical on these pairs now since all i read is watch for fakes watch for fakes.. So i lost out on a few pairs waiting too long i guess for replies or studying too hard. Just seriously lost a pair right now hella slippin.. The chase continues

what size are you?

Back
Top Bottom