Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for the quick response! That's some great news. My girl had me trippin :smh:  Didn't want to walk in with 5 pairs of kicks and look like an idiot being turned away. REPPED

That's what I figured. I recently just bought some wolf grey 3's for 130.00$ at my military BX. Was wondering if I could walk them into Nike and get 180$ store credit. Figured it was worth a shot 8)  REPPED
bx here never gets any!! At least yours gets some

I normally rock a size 9.5 for J's but I'm contemplating on going half a size up. Is it really that much of a huge difference in size for 1's? I would go to the mall and try on a random pair of size 10 mids, but I won't have access to the mall for a while because I am currently in Mexico and I found a vnds pair of Patent Leather 1s for only $120 online.

I normally rock a size 9.5 for J's but I'm contemplating on going half a size up. Is it really that much of a huge difference in size for 1's? I would go to the mall and try on a random pair of size 10 mids, but I won't have access to the mall for a while because I am currently in Mexico and I found a vnds pair of Patent Leather 1s for only $120 online.
Half size up is definitely do-able in 1's. I wear 9.5 as well and 10's are fine in 1's. 

Are gym reds still sitting in Europe? I read on here some guy said they are. I got a buddy in UK who can pick me up a pair which is why I'm asking

Are gym reds still sitting in Europe? I read on here some guy said they are. I got a buddy in UK who can pick me up a pair which is why I'm asking

Nope, they are vnds. And is that really the price they go for here on the forums? Damn, I might as well try to look on the listings here.
No, I mean in eBay. The 03 patent leathers don't have a very high demand right now. $120 isn't bad, but you might be able to find cheaper

Dude said they were sitting in Australia if I remember correctly. I reached out to a guy a knew over there but haven't heard back so I'm not sure if still true

Damn, I was just talking to someone through craigslist and he sold a ds pair of sz 11 bred 1s for $370. He also had royals and shadows, probably sold those for cheap too. Too bad I didn't email him a little sooner.

Dude said they were sitting in Australia if I remember correctly. I reached out to a guy a knew over there but haven't heard back so I'm not sure if still true
Damn I think you're right. If it is only Australia I'm out of luck, I don't know anybody there :lol:. But way you're saying it they might even be sold out there too :smh:

I have some friends in AUSSIE LAND… some stores do still have them….

I would check in Cities like Adelaide Perth or Canberra - you might have a better chance then in SYDNEY or MELBOURNE 

Call KICKZ101 ask for Matt

he knows!

No, I mean in eBay. The 03 patent leathers don't have a very high demand right now. $120 isn't bad, but you might be able to find cheaper
I was searching on ebay right now and it seems like $170 is the average for a used pair of PL Chicago 1s. I think I might as well jump on that $120 pair.

I am in the middle of a trade right now and would appreciate your alls input. I know it is totally up to me and what I'm willing to do but I would still like some opinions on the matter... I am looking to trade the infrared pack and playoff 12s for some royals. I feel like the packs value has gone tremendously since the release of the whites and with the black Infrareds being confirmed...

Back
Top Bottom