Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If and when you are willing to spend $500, $1000, or whatever your personal limit is you also have to know that when you finally get those shoes you can end up not liking them as much as you thought you would just like any other shoe.
In addition, so long as you pay the average market price, there is a strong likelihood that you can sell to someone else for the same price and break even. That mostly applies to sneakers that have somewhat stabilized in price though. Not talking about the first week of release.

I'm lookin to buy a fresh pair of Miros... Will b the most I ever spend on kicks and will never pay close to that again I try to keep my max at 3-400 a pair

360 for deadstock Bred 1"s is a good deal? A lil hesistant
ohwell.gif
Yes and if you don't pull the trigger send them over here.

I hate it when they do that. You agree on a price and they sneak in tax just to increase their profit. I always ask beforehand if they add tax now at those types of stores

450 is what sole supremacy wants for black/red 1s, they will always want an inflated price. 390 is a decent price. I still think u could find them cheaper but not much cheaper.

Last edited:
So the 2001 breds have a little widow's peak in the heel? I thought that was reserved for fakes.

Disclaimer: Never followed AJ1s until recently when I learned I can wear pairs that have softer leather.

Back
Top Bottom