Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
no ones gonna be listing them on ebay for "cheap" :lol:

the people buying these know shoes for the most part

I sold an extra ds pair of 2013 black/reds I had 2 months ago for 370.. I'd think you could get a ds pair now for around 400

Last edited:
no ones gonna be listing them on ebay for "cheap"
laugh.gif

the people buying these know shoes for the most part
Cheaper then Market rate doe….

I can't see them selling a pair from there with no box for more then $300

I cant believe people are spending anything near $400 for bred 1s, thats crazy. Im so happy to have 2 pair, one that i wear quite a bit and a second stored away. But if i struck out; i definitely would not pay $400. I remember when the banned 1s first dropped you could find them in that range before they sky-rocketed, that is probably a 1 i would spend $400 on looking back.

I cant believe people are spending anything near $400 for bred 1s, thats crazy. Im so happy to have 2 pair, one that i wear quite a bit and a second stored away. But if i struck out; i definitely would not pay $400. I remember when the banned 1s first dropped you could find them in that range before they sky-rocketed, that is probably a 1 i would spend $400 on looking back.

I said they same thing but when you really really want something you pay for it no matter the price.

Copped mine for 500 and haven't worn them but yeah. If you got the cash then do what you want.

I sold a few kicks of mine to pay for my royals. Deff didn't wanna have to come out completely out of pocket for them. They are still the most money I ever spent on a pair of sneakers. What is your guys price limit on sneakers?

Mine would mostly liked be $500 but I would never want to think about copping something for half a grand. Anything else is just an automatic pass

I'm pretty sure that alp is dead *** serious
laugh.gif
@alp  is about that life then.

I thought I was about that life this one time, spent a couple stacks on yeezy 2s both colorways.

I got the shoes in hand and I was so beyond underwhelmed by my purchase.

Funny thing is when I sold them I still made a profit.

Last edited:
@alp
 is about that life then.
I thought I was about that life this one time, spent a couple stacks on yeezy 2s both colorways.
I got the shoes in hand and I was so beyond underwhelmed by my purchase.
Funny thing is when I sold them I still made a profit.
I'm not saying I do it often or I got thousands to throw but if I like the shoe enough and got the paper why wouldnt I buy it at practically any price?

I haven't spent over 1k and doubt I ever will, but the day may come. All depends on the shoe though. There is nothing out there at this point that I would drop more than that on. If something does catch my eye though, I don't think I have a limit because all I would do is just flip to get the funds. Its part of the game these days. Try to cop on RD, if not, flip to cut market costs. It becomes monopoly money at some point.

If and when you are willing to spend $500, $1000, or whatever your personal limit is you also have to know that when you finally get those shoes you can end up not liking them as much as you thought you would just like any other shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom