• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
welcome home boys

Don't care what anybody says, these remain one of my favorite pair of 1's. :nthat: Every now and again I search ebay for a second pair.

Some dude going OD in the 10.5-11 classifieds, which I had paper to burn right now.

Yeah, dudes going OD alright. Those prices are OD :nerd:

not too OD but gotta price em higher to get the proper offer if someone wants em. ive been doing my research so my prices arent too out of line :wink:

im sure many people can vouch for me that im easy to work with

Nahh Zyzz not your prices... Im referring to 23Goats heat

**** white/black OG's, where is the Metallic Series in OG form!?!?!

I NEED BLACK METALLICS :x

yeah metallic series would be fire

The shape looks exactly like the CDP 1's down to the non mesh sockliner. The OG 1's all have a mesh sockliner aside from the Barons. They could be a prototype tho, however I won't get my hopes high. If they do drop I'll gladly get another.

well royals prototype had a leather tongue. guess that idea got scrapped

blacktoes go for around $250 in that size

if they went for $350 you can go ahead and have mine 
roll.gif

trippin..

well its a jordan 1 right? with nike air? it must be worth over $300 easy right?! resellers are ridiculous

So what's the consensus on the carmine 1s this weekend? I like em and might cop.
I would've bought them if they didn't have the translucent sole. I've been getting really tired of translucent soles for the past 2 years
Yeah that sole was unnecessary but it's not that noticeable on this shoe. It'll be a game time decision for me considering you got the futures, vis and 2s that same weekend. Four pair of kicks in one day is a little bit overkill for me.
yup. Especially if the 1s are a little more limited than ppl thought.
They are.
all of the above..ill probably grab for a lace swap.. if still dont like ill off them
Don't care what anybody says, these remain one of my favorite pair of 1's.
nthat.gif
Every now and again I search ebay for a second pair.
i just hate how they scratch/scuff crease 

but def dope 

2 or 3 yrs ago lil bro grab some from ross for like the 50 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Black and white 1s would be dope. Hopefully they don't do the contrast stitching, I really dislike that ish...

Back
Top Bottom