Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I already have all the pairs i like that were in that restock.  Even if i wanted a pair, im sure i wouldnt have got one.  I didnt even try, im actually at a point where i am very content with my selection...

welcome home boys

Deion.gif

You must live in the boondocks cause everytime you post a local price its a freakin bargin lol.

Nah bruh bay area after two weeks here everything drops as the beasts move on to the next

already got enough. Locked up a 3rd pair over a week ago :lol:

im done. Onto strictly breds and royals now. aint got time for lower quality crap anymore

If that's true you probably should be buying dunks and skipping jays all together

You must live in the boondocks cause everytime you post a local price its a freakin bargin lol.

Nah bruh bay area after two weeks here everything drops as the beasts move on to the next

already got enough. Locked up a 3rd pair over a week ago :lol:

im done. Onto strictly breds and royals now. aint got time for lower quality crap anymore

If that's true you probably should be buying dunks and skipping jays all together

already posted

1s>>>>>any other jordan in terms of look, wear, durability, and QUALITY. these last a LONG TIME.

other crumble, yellow, and look like cheap crap. i know Jordan 1's aint the highest quality expensive leather but they will last 20 years no issue

After a 5 month long hunt I finally found a pair of CDP1's. used the extra Nike Air tag I had left over no my black tongue Blk Toe custom on these. Here's a small comparison I did with the OG pair. Enjoy guys.

i thought a pic or something close to that was posted somewhere on this board :nerd:

no one spoke about it but i recall seeing that exact shoe

It was these tag swapped CDP's from @AirThompson. The new pair in that pic looks like they have black stitching around the midsole tho :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom