Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Just found a pair of DS royals for less than $400. Trying to meet up with the guy but he ain't email me back. If I got these that would be a SCORE! We shall see. They aren't my size so if I can get them someone here will get blessed.
smokin.gif
are they 9.5-10 
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

are they 9.5-10 
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
Yup. 9.5

Waiting for a couple more pics to be 100% sure on LC and if I can meet him today.
Can we time share these? I'm in the Houston, so anytime of the year is good for me, since it doesn't snow. I'll drop them off to you Mantis when I come home for a Bucs or FSU games, so we don't have to worry about shipping on that leg lol.

After a 5 month long hunt I finally found a pair of CDP1's. used the extra Nike Air tag I had left over no my black tongue Blk Toe custom on these. Here's a small comparison I did with the OG pair. Enjoy guys.

i thought a pic or something close to that was posted somewhere on this board :nerd:

no one spoke about it but i recall seeing that exact shoe

It was these tag swapped CDP's from airthompson airthompson . The new pair in that pic looks like they have black stitching around the midsole tho :nerd:

this is not what im referring to, ive seen the actual pair somewhere. i dont think it was NT now

Can someone zoom in on the heel on baltsneakershow's pic? I'm not sure if I'm tripping but it looks like there's a jumpman, might be a doctored pair. :rolleyes

I just picked up the CDP 1 and now there are rumors that the Black/White with NA is releasing. :rofl: If true, JB is troll master.

Last edited:
So are the white and blacks really releasing? If so I will cop. Just can't trust these people on social media because they always seeking attention

So what's the consensus on the carmine 1s this weekend? I like em and might cop.

Yeah that sole was unnecessary but it's not that noticeable on this shoe. It'll be a game time decision for me considering you got the futures, vis and 2s that same weekend. Four pair of kicks in one day is a little bit overkill for me.

So what's the consensus on the carmine 1s this weekend? I like em and might cop.

With the hype around vi's, these feel like the kind of shoes you kick yourself 5 years later for not getting at retail. Game time decision for sure. Everyone's attn will be elsewhere so can afford to think for a quick minute

With the hype around vi's, these feel like the kind of shoes you kick yourself 5 years later for not getting at retail. Game time decision for sure. Everyone's attn will be elsewhere so can afford to think for a quick minute
yup. Especially if the 1s are a little more limited than ppl thought.

this is not what im referring to, ive seen the actual pair somewhere. i dont think it was NT now
Here ya go

The shape looks exactly like the CDP 1's down to the non mesh sockliner. The OG 1's all have a mesh sockliner aside from the Barons. They could be a prototype tho, however I won't get my hopes high. If they do drop I'll gladly get another.

Last edited:
The shape looks exactly like the CDP 1's down to the non mesh sockliner. The OG 1's all have a mesh sockliner aside from the Barons. They could be a prototype tho, however I won't get my hopes high. If they do drop I'll gladly get another.

This

I would grab a pair but my cdp's are still in good condition

Also I grabbed another pair of royals today got killed on the price but I'm done with one's for a while now

Some dude going OD in the 10.5-11 classifieds, which I had paper to burn right now.

Yeah, dudes going OD alright. Those prices are OD :nerd:

not too OD but gotta price em higher to get the proper offer if someone wants em. ive been doing my research so my prices arent too out of line :wink:

im sure many people can vouch for me that im easy to work with

I was going to get the Carmine this weekend but too busy this weekend im not the biggest fan of #6's anyways so i probably would have sold them.

Back
Top Bottom