Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone able to clarify if the royals in the comparison post up there are genuine fakes, or gm pairs? just curious

^^ That was the great thing about the Royal threads. They were all "Over the top", Rick James style!

I love my royals wore em about 4-5 times wish i could grab a pair to put away... I must admit all the royals threads were ridiculous lol but entertaining

how much should i be paying for a pair of AJ1 LV? i was 50/50 on them until i saw them on someones feet today and they look nicer than in pics. quality looks great.

how much should i be paying for a pair of AJ1 LV? i was 50/50 on them until i saw them on someones feet today and they look nicer than in pics. quality looks great.

@sneakersteal had em up for $99.99 dunoo if the store they posted sold out tho most likely

Just ordered a pair of the RTTG Vegas no more than 5 min ago from a Vegas factory, got the last 8.5

(+1 (702) 382-8055 Las Vegas, NV)

Last edited:
good looks yall
pimp.gif

I wasn't feeling the low top 11s, nor the Camo Foams, I like the Crimson Brons but not for $260. So after passing on all of those yesterday, I finally decided to add these to the collection for $100 at a local spot. Last size 11 so I knew it was meant too be :lol: :smokin

I wasn't feeling the low top 11s, nor the Camo Foams, I like the Crimson Brons but not for $260. So after passing on all of those yesterday, I finally decided to add these to the collection for $100 at a local spot. Last size 11 so I knew it was meant too be :lol: :smokin

Nice! What spot you taking about? I might check that place out

I had those shipped from Oregon store last week for $99 plus shipping. awesome shoe at an awesome price. black laces change the whole perspective of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom