• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
CL ad in my area for DS 1994 White/Red 1s

What do you think of the condition on these?

I've seen others where they were unlaced, maybe to prevent some aging or bleeding on the tongue?

Tried nike find through twitter and they haven't replied back :/.... I need some Vegas 1s
use nike chat and ask them to find style code 539542 035, chat is faster. You could be SOL, they were in four locations during Memorial Day Weekend, could be long gone now. 

Do you mean the one on NDC?? Just to clarify because i haven't usedthat yet. But i will once there hours open

Finally received my RTTG Vegas Jordan's and all I can say is wow. Definite sleepers and quality is comparable to the Royals.

My take:

Royals > Vegas > Clovers > Blacktoes > Knicks > Chicagos

I have the opportunity to do a trade deal for Black/Gold 1's.  Should I trade my DS Concord 11's (from 2011) for DS Black/Gold 1's straight?

From that standpoint, it's a no brainer. Even if you go the Flight Club route which is the most extreme case, you'd pay less to replace your Concords.

As much as I love Royals, from a pure quality standpoint, the Vegas' are superior.
Gotta agree with you there.  I got my Vegas pair from the Vegas outlet last week.  Box was intact, shoes flawless.  I am shocked at the quality of materials and craftmanship with these.  Makes the black toes look like they are made of vinyl.  My nicest J's, glad I woke up cause I was sleeping on them.  BTW, used nike chat to locate my 12.

Back
Top Bottom